Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Venus XCX

Lana's European Arena Tour Dates!

1 hour ago, Mystique said:

North America dates announced too! cry6 OMG I'LL FINALLY SEE HER

2T43c2E.png

The complete disregard for the East Coast. wendy4 I had hope, but I honestly shouldn't have tricked myself into thinking she might do a show anywhere near me. wendy4 

56 minutes ago, Tough Lover said:

The complete disregard for the East Coast. wendy4 I had hope, but I honestly shouldn't have tricked myself into thinking she might do a show anywhere near me. wendy4 

I feel like it's probably just the first leg of the tour jj4 that being said, hope there are more West Coast dates too that aren't at such inconvenient times/dates! jj4 

4 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

I feel like it's probably just the first leg of the tour jj4 that being said, hope there are more West Coast dates too that aren't at such inconvenient times/dates! jj4 

Good point. jj4 

However, I literally cannot remember the last time she even announced dates in the Northeast that weren't a part of a festival. jj4 

What does give me a glimmer of hope is that they at least have put in effort to name the tour and make graphics for it, so it's not like past ventures where she's like "oh, here are some random tour dates." jj4 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.