Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

"Vogue" reached 100 million views on Youtube, Madonna hits a milestone

First female artist and i think second solo artist (behind MJ only) to have four different music videos from four different decades with over 100 million views!

1980s: La Isla Bonita
1990s: Vogue
2000s: Hung Up
2010s: Bitch I'm Madonna

Creating records in the streaming era too! A streaming force yes.

yas1

7 hours ago, Alvarø said:

Well, this is truly a success that I didn't saw it coming. Madame X is a record breaker. (?)

5 hours ago, Joanna said:

That’s incredible 

I know right, even her youtube views shows that she had a constant success throught the decades, while others 80s/90s singers most viewed videos are just from their peak moment and their rest videography is flopping.

yas1

15 minutes ago, Madame X said:

I know right, even her youtube views shows that she had a constant success throught the decades, while others 80s/90s singers most viewed videos are just from their peak moment and their rest videography is flopping.

yas1

Exactly cry0 

I saw some people belittle this saying the only reason others couldn’t have done this because they’re still so young fall2 Sure, that’s the reason fall1 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.