Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Ariana's gimmick has peaked

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

"Keeps scoring" #1s and Grammys?

Sis she had 2 #1s and 1 Grammy ny14 

And a #2 that was blocked by her own #1. ari8 

Didn't you say she will never top BB 100? She did it twice. bey11

Didn't you say she will never win a Grammy? She just did recently for one of the most relevant categories. bey11

Didn't you say she's not an album seller? She has the best selling female album of the year. bey11

Didn't you say she's not respected / won't get acclaim? She just scored her 3rd universally acclaimed album. bey11

Oh and her tour is an absolute smash and already out-grossed Christina's entire career probably. bey11

I don't think I've ever seen a member be so factually wrong before, you can claim that record sis. 

Anyway, this is a standalone single. You know the hype for her next lead single is going to be ten times bigger so learn from your mistakes and stop setting yourself up for failure.

Isn't Ariana's music always playing on a safe formula? I wouldn't say this isn't anything new. When she does try anything new people bitch about how it's not some Max/Ilya production. I haven't listened to the new song yet, maybe it's a dud, but it's just one song. She's also shitting out music like she took a laxative (and I liked Sweetener and Thank U) so it's bound to go down a bit at some point.

She looks fly in the music video tho. 

23 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Isn't Ariana's music always playing on a safe formula? I wouldn't say this isn't anything new. When she does try anything new people bitch about how it's not some Max/Ilya production. I haven't listened to the new song yet, maybe it's a dud, but it's just one song. She's also shitting out music like she took a laxative (and I liked Sweetener and Thank U) so it's bound to go down a bit at some point.

She looks fly in the music video tho. 

You can blame Sucker Brown for that, if it's still in the hip hop genre (IMO, the charts getting very diluted by it). I guess he's sticking with the trap music trend until it dwindles. 

I haven't listened to it either and I never will because I have different a different taste now. Trap genre i is just boring as fuck now. Honestly most artists today just doesn't have the stage presence in their live performances like Madonna, Britney. Christina and Mariah has/had. 

8 hours ago, Agugaga said:

It's sad, yet predictable that she's using another "relationship" to promote her music. Remember when it was Taylor that was doing this and then it all caught up to her and slapped her in the face. Well, that's where Ariana is headed now with this boring predictable "Thank U, with your Boyfriend" single that sounds like everything else she's released. What a fucking predictable bore she's become. Relying on a safe formula that involves her relationships. I'm sorry to be the burden of bad news, but Ariana has gone stagnant. Her boring single may spend a few weeks in the top 10 but it's not going to smash. Thank U, next pop star. rav1 

I can't at people downvoting this when it's all word to word pure hot boiling tea

Not gonna comment on Agu's delusion but I must say that Ariana is a clown for releasing this rehashed TUN and MONOPOLY instead of NASA, Bloodline & Bad Idea all of which were totally ROBBED of their hit-potential. 

The flakiness she's showing leads me to think she has a strong Gemini aspect in her birth chart.

On 8/3/2019 at 3:39 PM, Freaky Prince said:

And it's almost 2020s, so... nicki5

its not like theres much we havent heard before nicki5 

its been 2000 years and pretty much every idea for a song has been done before nicki5 

18 hours ago, Madonna said:

Not gonna comment on Agu's delusion but I must say that Ariana is a clown for releasing this rehashed TUN and MONOPOLY instead of NASA, Bloodline & Bad Idea all of which were totally ROBBED of their hit-potential. 

Literally this. This album & era had to potentional to have been the biggest era since maybe 1989, if not Teenage Dream. This standalone single release shtick is honestly pissing me off considering how utter basic and predictable it is. The hook is lazy, the verses are cute, the feature is cute too but she could have easily done the song without them.

It literally is a reshash of thank u, next's hook mixed with Knew Better's instruments and stems. 

Enough of this Ariana, keep these singles and work on a full project please! clap1 

9 hours ago, Liam said:

scheduled to debut at #5 on the Hot 100 this week meanwhile Xtuna hasnt had a top five hit as a lead artist since 2002 

x1Dt2dC.gif%20 

*waits for Agu to come in exclaiming “When Xtuna was her age, she had 500 Grammys and the respect of the industry!!!!!”

On 8/8/2019 at 1:25 PM, Liam said:

scheduled to debut at #5 on the Hot 100 this week meanwhile Xtuna hasnt had a top five hit as a lead artist since 2002 

x1Dt2dC.gif%20 

Say Something was billed as a lead that peaked at #4 and it won a Grammy over Ariana. Oh the sweet irony of your delusion.

x1Dt2dC.gif%20

40 minutes ago, Liam said:

featured artist sorry

tenor.gif 

Say+Something+%25E2%2580%2593+A+Great+Bi

A Great Big World AND Christina Aguilera you fucking nitwit. Just like how Ariana shares top billing with Social House, yet you want to credit that for her. Tell me how that works exactly nat1 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.