Can she fire whoever is in charge of social media at Parkwood?

sofia    25

I don't really care about her sales or her doing promo but the timing of this post is... off? That added with the... lets call it "odd" pic is just not good. Like what was the point of this? Was it to tell us to "stream more" or did she just simply want to post these pics to have it on her feed? She doesn't need to tweet or post on social media. I don't care for it but when she does she should use it to her advantage. 

bey4

Beyoncé    684

True the post about ‘The Gift’ was messy and she should’ve done it when it was released and removed the collage picture on the second slide

Sylk    142,870

the cover and tracklist for The Gift too (didn't she already post that before? i can't find it did she delete?) ma'am this is not promo 

Normani    7,433

This was so wack.

That edit was made by a fan account and honestly, it's ugly as hell. And posting this now when people saw that you had already posted just seems desperate.

Jjang    13,612

It's interesting, though. I wonder if she's planning on changing her approach after this catastrophe of a flop. (I love the album, just making an observation).