Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Never before performed or rare tracks that need an airing

Thinking back to the glory days of when Kylie used to include at least one rarity or obscurity in her setlist since Fever 2002

This is stuff like Limbo in Fever 2002, Dreams in the Showgirls, Loveboat X 2008, If You Don't Love Me Les Folies

What tracks do you think should be aired in a larger tour down the line among all the hits and current album tracks

I think Love Affair is definitely one that should be considered as it is popular within the fanbase plus one of her most popular album tracks in the UK according to digital numbers - It also has never been performed before

Loving Days is another as it is again a popular track in the fanbase and also never before performed

Turn It Into Love should be performed in its entirety at last as a big smashing arrangement - Every time she has performed this track it has been part of a medley or mashed up - So I think its about time she airs this in full

Like I have said a million times there is no reason she cant make room for at least one song thats more obscure and she has not really done this since Les Folies

Golden Tour had a tiny bit of I'll Still Be Loving You but thats hardly enough to satisfy the super stans

Shes really out here thinking The One and or Your Disco Needs You are obscure bebe1

What do you all think kylie4

I'd love some of the KM94 album tracks to finally make a reappearance - Surrender, Automatic Love or Falling (Falling was actually never performed live, right? it could've worked well as an interlude) 

10 minutes ago, P. said:

I'd love some of the KM94 album tracks to finally make a reappearance - Surrender, Automatic Love or Falling (Falling was actually never performed live, right? it could've worked well as an interlude) 

Yeah Falling has never been performed in any way

Surrender and Automatic Love only 2 or 3 times

I think Automatic Love should definitely make a re-appearance

16 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

The fact that she didn't perform Cowboy Style on the Golden tour is the biggest mistake of her career. bebe1 

And the fact she rehearsed it makes it even worse bebe1

Electric cowboy boots bebe1

Her cutting Breathe after opening night when I had golden circle tickets but had to sell them because my faggot ass decided to move cities on that day is an absolute regret of my entire Kylie stanning career and then when I eventually saw her she did I believe in you instead?? Ma’am 

33 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Her cutting Breathe after opening night when I had golden circle tickets but had to sell them because my faggot ass decided to move cities on that day is an absolute regret of my entire Kylie stanning career and then when I eventually saw her she did I believe in you instead?? Ma’am 

I was so excited when she did Breathe thinking omg Im gonna actually get to see her sing this live

Then she cut it nicki5

Then she cancelled nicki5

Now I havent seen her at all nicki5

1 hour ago, Beyoncé said:

WHERE HAS THE FUCKING LOVE GONE meg1

Honestly if she shortened it and revamped it I know it would slap so hard live. I also wanna see ‘Dreams’ make her inevitable return. 

Throwback to when she was doing the fan choice acapella section in the KMO tour and I SCREAMED at her from the front row DREAMS and she did Sexy Love instead bebe1

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Throwback to when she was doing the fan choice acapella section in the KMO tour and I SCREAMED at her from the front row DREAMS and she did Sexy Love instead bebe1

This is the perfect time to bring back THIS iconique moment that I bookmarked so I would never lose it bebe1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.