Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

Ariana performs "boyfriend" for the first time at Lollapalooza

32 minutes ago, Madonna said:

She can keep it.

I fucking love the song but that social house lip synch show bebe1 

That performance wasn't... good. Very reflective of the song ig! bebe1 

Also bye at Social House shamelessly lip syncing like that. I know they can't sing worth a damn but come on boys, at least TRY bebe1 

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

That performance wasn't... good. Very reflective of the song ig! bebe1 

Also bye at Social House shamelessly lip syncing like that. I know they can't sing worth a damn but come on boys, at least TRY bebe1 

Why do you think is not good? bebe1 

13 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Why do you think is not good? bebe1 

Performance or the song? Performance isn't very good because it's boring, no good lighting, they all seem very uninterested, the lip syncing from SH, just a total travesty. And bloodline got taken out... for that? yikes. bebe1 

Song is ok but I'm not a fan for similar reasons. It's a TUN rehash, it feels empty, not very genuine, and the entire release feels more like a way to help SH's career. Idk it's just not sticking with me. bebe1 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Performance or the song? Performance isn't very good because it's boring, no good lighting, they all seem very uninterested, the lip syncing from SH, just a total travesty. And bloodline got taken out... for that? yikes. bebe1 

Song is ok but I'm not a fan for similar reasons. It's a TUN rehash, it feels empty, not very genuine, and the entire release feels more like a way to help SH's career. Idk it's just not sticking with me. bebe1 

Yeah performance was a mess bebe1 was talking about the song, sorry. I can see where you’re coming from since this is def made to boost SH’s career! But can’t seem to help that I bop to this bebe1 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.