Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Which table are you sitting at and why?

Which table are you sitting at?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one!

• Table 1 (Madonna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry & MARINA)
    • Table 2 (Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Rihanna & Beyoncé)
    • Table 3 (Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj)
    • Table 4 (Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato)
    • Table 5 (Britney Spears, Kesha, Miley Cyrus &Iggy Azalea)
    • Table 6 (Cher, Christina Aguilera, P!nk & Jessie J)
    • Table 7 (Kylie Minogue, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen & Kim Petras)
    • Table 8 (Adele, Lana Del Rey, Florence Welch & Billie Eilish)
    • Table 9 (Charli XCX, Tove Lo, Dua Lipa & Halsey)
    • Table 10 (Lorde, Grimes, BANKS & FKA Twigs)

Idea taken from Instagram:

RL65pH4.png

The selections are supposed to be not too obvious and rather difficult to choose from. I think every table has a different energy and certainly its pros & cons.

3 but not because of Ariana. I want to see Mariah and Nicki make shady comments towards each other nonstop in real time. Imagine being at the same table when Mariah said “back to the #1 song you were just performing which is hard to get not everyone has that” giveup1 

11 minutes ago, Divine said:

3 but not because of Ariana. I want to see Mariah and Nicki make shady comments towards each other nonstop in real time. Imagine being at the same table when Mariah said “back to the #1 song you were just performing which is hard to get not everyone has that” giveup1 

Nnnnn I know! Iconic! Celine would be there trying to calm everyone down.

Table 8 sounds like fun. Some very chaotic British energy between Adele and Florence, both of whom have great personalities, plus Lana for a more sedate experience. I don't like Billie's persona that much, but I imagine it'd be balanced out by the others.

Second choice would be Table 4, just to see Demi stir some shit. jj2

Table 7, the gay energy between Kylie, Taylor, Carly, and Kim would be fabulous, plus I feel like collectively they’d be the easiest and most interesting for me to talk to jj2 

Really had to put my girl Kylie with legends Taylord and Carly and put Kim there too?! I can’t sit on such a tainted table now.

ill be sitting on 1 and having frequent conservations with 2. I’ll be listfully looking at Kylie with sad eyes 

1, 7 or 8 for me because Gaga, Katy, Taylor, Kylie, Lana are all legends. But also because it’d be interesting to see the new girls at these tables, and see what they would talk about. I mean come on, KIM at the same table as KYLIE, TAYLOR & CARLY RAE?!?! and BILLIE at the same table as ADELE, LANA & FLORENCE?!?!

24 minutes ago, Entea said:

Table 8. At least Adelegend's personalitea will help me keep awake if Lana opens ha mouth rip4

Only Lana will entertain us with her sugar daddy stories tho. ari5

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.