Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Lana Del Rey | Season of the Witch | Soundtrack Single | August 9th, 2019

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

well it looks like its gonna be shit nicki5 

I’m keeping an open mind nicki5 a lot of movies that critics have hated/people had said were trash i ended up loving. So I’m gonna give it its rightful chance nicki5 

1 hour ago, Andrew! said:

I’m keeping an open mind nicki5 a lot of movies that critics have hated/people had said were trash i ended up loving. So I’m gonna give it its rightful chance nicki5 

Lemme know if it's worth it to watch nicki5

On 8/5/2019 at 2:23 PM, Andrew! said:

You have no idea how badly I want it to be good nicki5 

On 8/6/2019 at 5:51 PM, Chris Morlock said:

Lemme know if it's worth it to watch nicki5

Im going tonight after work I’ll keep you posted nicki5

@Andrew! @Chris Morlock Ok that was surprisingly good! Like nothing super groundbreaking but the kids all did a great job, production values were A+, and they actually did a pretty good job building tension throughout it instead of just relying on jump scares. If you’re someone that’s not completely desensitized to horror like me would probably be pretty creepy actually haha

Also the Lana cover was great and I can’t wait to listen to it again tonight lana3

13 hours ago, SockBitch said:

@Andrew! @Chris Morlock Ok that was surprisingly good! Like nothing super groundbreaking but the kids all did a great job, production values were A+, and they actually did a pretty good job building tension throughout it instead of just relying on jump scares. If you’re someone that’s not completely desensitized to horror like me would probably be pretty creepy actually haha

thanks for the review demi1 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.