Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Robi

NFR snippets

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Noooooooooooo she ruined Best American Record! fall9 

I'm kinda glad she changed it lyricallyjj2

anyways just finished listening to the snippets and they are all GORGEOUS bebe1 I can tell the album's gonna be very cohesive (certain other albums of hers can't relate) and it's not surprising that the bops seem FEW and far between jj2

15 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I think this won't be my favorite album based on the snippets. 3rd or 4th in my ranking but definitely miles above Honeymoon.

Venice Bitch is still THAT song.

it's not like the snippets necessarily did MAC or VB justice as full songs imo lol3 you'll probably appreciate it more as a full package

I must admit, I'm not the greatest fan of the snippets so far, but I really appreciate that she ditched the weird LFL vocal editing kylie6  she sounds so beautiful on some of these tracks 

I like the original The Next Best American Record chorus (You did it all for fame . You did it all for fame.) vs the new one

(Cause we were just that good, it was just that good.)

The Next Best American Record was one of my favorite unreleased songs. She should have thrown in Fine China as she was at it (another fave unreleased.)

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

I think this won't be my favorite album based on the snippets. 3rd or 4th in my ranking but definitely miles above Honeymoon.

Venice Bitch is still THAT song.

[insert raging dissertation about why Honeymoon is her best album]

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.