Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Robi

NFR snippets

4 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

it's not like the snippets necessarily did MAC or VB justice as full songs imo lol3 you'll probably appreciate it more as a full package

That's what I'm hoping for. Are we gonna do another listening party? The one for Lust for Grammys was so much fun! cry6 

29 minutes ago, Madonna said:

That's what I'm hoping for. Are we gonna do another listening party? The one for Lust for Grammys was so much fun! cry6 

That's definitely the plan right now. Probably going to make a thread for sign-ups and send a PM with a Rabb.it link when it leaks, just so we don't have to deal with randos joining in. jj2 

The vibe I’m getting so far:

BTD/Pd/LFL: hip-hop influenced baroque pop

Uv: hazy blown out surf grunge

Hm: dreamy laidback string/synth arias

NFR: folksy? like Chelsea Hotel No. 2 meets Sirens, evolution on the BPBP/TNC/H/C run at the end of LFL

I’m just excited that she seems to be doing something really different sonically again (eg the focus on acoustic instrumentals and less reverb processing) and cannot wait to see how it all feels together lana1

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

im holding off on the snippets but its so hard giveup3 

looks like everyone loves these so far giveup3 

the link is deleted anyway fall9 

16 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

If only nicki6

But wow what a song cry6

Cause baby we were born to live fast nicki6

and die young nicki6

born to be bad nicki6

and have fun nicki6

Spoiler

All I can picture now is Nicki screaming those lyrics like the iconic “leading slaves to freedom” moment nicki5

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.