Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Lil Nas X: What will his next songs be about?

After singing about horse rights on “Old Town Road” and taking the issue on the spotlight, Lil Nas X released a song about how bulls get abused and their scream of pain at the arenas. The song is called “Rodeo” and is a collaboration with the fellow animal rights supporter Cardi B. Both songs were hits and probably lyrically highlights of the year. It also seems like Lil Nas X won’t stop telling people to take actions against animal cruelty and will release next project pretty soon.

Which animal rights issue do you think he’ll get attention at on his next move? Who do you want to see the most on his next projects? Song names?

Personally I think cows and dogs should be the next ones. Not sure about the song names and collaborations though. Curious about your thoughts.

well we won’t ever know since he’ll fall off after OTR and we’ll never hear from him again that’s how it goes with one hit wonder fads 

I was waiting replies like

Moo (feat. Mariah Carey): a song about cow and milk industry, collaboration with the previous record holder Mariah Carey herself.

Big in Sea (feat. Demi Lovato): a song about whale exinction and the dirt in the sea. Demi Lovato whispers “I’mma flick your v*gina”

Peppa Pig Diss (feat. Christina Aguilera): a song about how pigs are seen starting from the human childhood, bacons and going vegan.

Whatevs moo1 

6 hours ago, Okan said:

I was waiting replies like

Moo (feat. Mariah Carey): a song about cow and milk industry, collaboration with the previous record holder Mariah Carey herself.

Big in Sea (feat. Demi Lovato): a song about whale exinction and the dirt in the sea. Demi Lovato whispers “I’mma flick your v*gina”

Peppa Pig Diss (feat. Christina Aguilera): a song about how pigs are seen starting from the human childhood, bacons and going vegan.

Whatevs moo1 

Doja Cat suing dat ass moo1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.