Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

Post (1995) Megarate

Just now, Madame X said:

I didn't know there was a megarate of this album. katy2 Also, not me entering the thread while Isobel score aka her best bop was announced. katy2 

it is okay. I should be hosting Vespertine in the next few months #LiamLEAKS

8RJbr8e.png 
4dc89513632d7d443dca68f570684d9f.1000x1000x1.jpg 

Highest: 11 (@Sylk @Quill @Lachlan)
Lowest: 1 (@Freaky Prince)

@Eclipsa "This would be my favorite track had it not been for Enjoy's existence. This song came into my life at a time where a crush I had was just causing me heartbreak and I cried the first time I heard it bc it just fit so well how I felt, so it might be biased if I say it's one of my favorites but damn everytime I hear it my heart melts. The lyrics, the production, that intro, it's magical. Also "I suck my tongue in remembrance of you" is an ICONIC underrated line. If I give two 11s, this would get one."
@Sylk "BLACK EXCELLENCE"
@worIdwideangeI "THAT breakup song, everything just fits"

Just now, Diamond said:

Is Freaky Prince okay bebe1 

Wish I participated but got too lazy, will def send scores for Vespertine though 💋 

too lazy to send numbers bebe1 Most Missed definitely

ilLMtgu.png 

Highest: 11 (@Phoebe)
Lowest: 7 (@Jake)

@Eclipsa "A motherfucking classic! One of her best lead singles and just overall a great song. Truly the beggining for a series of Angry Bjork songs."
@Sylk "Low-key overrated anyways"
@worIdwideangeI "one of her best leads and the message behind it makes listening to it even better"
@GLORY "This is a CLASSIC I don’t even want to hear otherwise"

eC6jWPa.png 

Highest: 11 @Eclipsa @worIdwideangeI @Jake @Fletch
Lowest: 5 (@LittleDudeNT5)

@Eclipsa "THIS SONG. I don't even know how to describe bc it's THAT great. It has everything The Modern Things has but it does it even better, which to me is the Post brand. And really, it's the most Post track. And going further, it's so Bjork in how loud, experimental and yet sweet it is, how can you not love this track? Anytime I hear this track it makes me fall in love with her discography all over again. The line "I'm going to explore" gets me everytime bc it is so iconic in how it describes the Bjork experience. This is one of her best tracks imo and I don't think I could give any other song on Post an 11 when this exists."
@Sylk "Better than the opener FACTS"
@worIdwideangeI "the best song on Post, should have been a single, the epitome of pop perioddd"

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.