Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

"Norman Fucking Rockwell" Listening Party Sign-Ups

If you've been here long enough, you'll recall that when Lust For Life leaked in full, there was an impromptu listening party. That party was a smashing success, so now that we're onto a new era, it seemed like a good idea to revive the tradition. This time, we'll try to do it with a little more planning involved, but since the exact date the album will leak isn't possible to know in advance, a little luck will still have to be involved in order for you to be able to attend.

This time, we'd like you to sign up in advance if you want to attend. The plan once the album leaks is to reupload it to a site with streaming capabilities, then PM everyone on this list with a link to a Metastream room where we can all listen as a group. We'll wait maybe thirty minutes after the PM has been sent to start the party, then begin the album from Track 1. We can skip the pre-release songs if everyone agrees to it, but if not, we'll play the album in full. After the album has played in full, we'll start taking requests for second plays of specific songs.

If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, please indicate your interest below. jj2

Participants:

1. Jon.
2. Chris Morlock
3. Madonna
4. Madame X
5. Andres
6. Urbanov
7. Chanel #1
8. Lachlan
9. Venus XCX
10. Liam
11. Jake
12. Hunty Bear
13. SockBitch
14. Mystique
15. Living Dead Boy
16. Ghostface
17. Mint

34 minutes ago, Americunt said:

The plan once the album leaks is to reupload it to a site with streaming capabilities, then PM everyone on this list with a link to a Rabb.it room where we can all listen as a group.

I think yall will have to find another screensharing and chat application because Rabb.it just recently shut down giveup3 I tried the replacement they are suggesting (Kast) and it's pretty shitty atm and has a ton of bugs which sucks

I'd love to join this listening party session either way though if we somehow are able to find another application for this giveup3

5 minutes ago, Jon. said:

I think yall will have to find another screensharing and chat application because Rabb.it just recently shut down giveup3 I tried the replacement they are suggesting (Kast) and it's pretty shitty atm and has a ton of bugs which sucks

I'd love to join this listening party session either way though if we somehow are able to find another application for this giveup3

Oh wow, didn't even realize. dead2

Yeah, I'll look into alternatives and try to figure something else out. There are a few other ones that I've used before, but none really had the robust functionality of Rabb.it, from what I've seen. All else fails and I may just try and do it through Discord, even though that can be pretty janky.

I believe there’s a site like rabbit called Popcorn that’s currently in development, though I’m not sure when it opens. Since my work schedule is a bit unpredictable, I’ll probably spam Lanamosity with my thoughts once the album’s out. jj2 

Just now, Hylia said:

I believe there’s a site like rabbit called Popcorn that’s currently in development, though I’m not sure when it opens. Since my work schedule is a bit unpredictable, I’ll probably spam Lanamosity with my thoughts once the album’s out. jj2 

I'll look into it! I've found what seems to be a workable solution in the form of a site called Metastream but your idea may be better. jj2 

25 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Oh wow, didn't even realize. dead2

Yeah, I'll look into alternatives and try to figure something else out. There are a few other ones that I've used before, but none really had the robust functionality of Rabb.it, from what I've seen. All else fails and I may just try and do it through Discord, even though that can be pretty janky.

Yeah so far I've been using Discord with @Robert. and he said my screen sharing was a little wobbly but either way hopefully we get to have a spot where we can stream it together!

I will BE here.

Also my current replacement for Rabb.it is Metastream jj2 It's a very good site that just requires a simple chrome extension to function. Rooms sorta function like Dubtrash. You request a link to a video and it's queued up.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.