Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Katy teases Small Talk

I am SHAKING. Already loving the concept from these lyrics.

Not really sure if it's a Taylor collab though, especially based off those lyrics. It would make more sense for the feature to be a guy (maybe Charlie?), if there is one at all.

21 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

I am SHAKING. Already loving the concept from these lyrics.

Not really sure if it's a Taylor collab though, especially based off those lyrics. It would make more sense for the feature to be a guy (maybe Charlie?), if there is one at all.

I highly doubt the "naked" line is literal. It's more likely referring to mentally naked. As in Katy at her most vulnerable or something. 

Mr. S already confirmed that Small Talk is solo sia1

& Amber is a clown. Don't take anything she says as viable information. She either parrots information from insiders, or she just makes really broad claims that any fan could come up with. This is the gal that said Ariana's on Bon Appétit lmao 

27 minutes ago, Kuba said:

& Amber is a clown. Don't take anything she says as viable information. She either parrots information from insiders, or she just makes really broad claims that any fan could come up with. This is the gal that said Ariana's on Bon Appétit lmao

Had no idea who Amber was until that last sentence. The amount of hate tweets I sent her... bitch is STILL going? Omg want her d**d.

4 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I highly doubt the "naked" line is literal. It's more likely referring to mentally naked. As in Katy at her most vulnerable or something. 

I think the naked line could go both ways! Though based off the latest teaser, it does seem to be about a lover, which still doesn't help us with the Taylor collab rumors lmao. Though apparently Mr S said it was solo!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.