Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

"TiK ToK" turns 10 + Kesha's 10-year solo career anniversary

I still remember the very first time I heard it. I believe my sister played it on the car speakers with her iPod Nano rip4 it was around the time it first came out too. I also bought Animal when it came out. Phew I can't believe 10 years have gone by... 2009/2010 was one of my favorite years for Pop music cry9

I remember the first time too, a friend shared the video on Facebook and when she said "brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack" I knew she was the one cry0

Then I started writing to all my friends about her and I regret this so much because they started to tease me and eventually I had to leave them behind but that's another story xtina1

Animal was still to be released and there was a fake copy online, the tracklist was right but basically all the ballads were replaced by unreleased songs (Mr. Watson, Chain Reaction and a few others), I downloaded it and realized it was a fake only a few months later fall1 but I loved her even if I didn't know her best songs back then, including Animal.

2 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

I remember the first time too, a friend shared the video on Facebook and when she said "brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack" I knew she was the one cry0

Then I started writing to all my friends about her and I regret this so much because they started to tease me and eventually I had to leave them behind but that's another story xtina1

Animal was still to be released and there was a fake copy online, the tracklist was right but basically all the ballads were replaced by unreleased songs (Mr. Watson, Chain Reaction and a few others), I downloaded it and realized it was a fake only a few months later fall1 but I loved her even if I didn't know her best songs back then, including Animal.

all i remember was the torrenting sites had Mr Watson, Chain Reaction and Frenzy tacked onto the album as tracks 15-17. fall1 

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

all i remember was the torrenting sites had Mr Watson, Chain Reaction and Frenzy tacked onto the album as tracks 15-17. fall1 

Mine was worse: the songs were renamed as Hungover, Blind, DWTIME and Animal, I don't remember the fourth unreleased but when I listened to the real songs my opinion went from very good to eternal masterpiece moo1

4 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Mine was worse: the songs were renamed as Hungover, Blind, DWTIME and Animal, I don't remember the fourth unreleased but when I listened to the real songs my opinion went from very good to eternal masterpiece moo1

Do you remember lyrics? Or how it sounded?

14 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

I think the fourth was Mouth, for sure titles didn't fit AT ALL music and lyrics but anyway I didn't check for so long fall1

We love a bop fall1

On 8/10/2019 at 3:50 PM, Recycled stardust said:

OH MY GOD, I REMEMBER THAT! 

Dinosaur & Party At A Rich Dude's House were the live versions dead7 What an amazing time that was to be a Kesha fan bey10

Tbh I think that I still have that leak saved somewhere on one of my drives fall1

8 minutes ago, P. said:

Dinosaur & Party At A Rich Dude's House were the live versions dead7 What an amazing time that was to be a Kesha fan bey10

Tbh I think that I still have that leak saved somewhere on one of my drives fall1

share it sis whit1 

4 hours ago, P. said:

It seems that finally I'm not the only dinosaur here fall1

Did you write somewhere on the internet back then? Keshaforum, Keshadaily?

11 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

It seems that finally I'm not the only dinosaur here fall1

Did you write somewhere on the internet back then? Keshaforum, Keshadaily?

Both sites but I was way more active on the keshaforum.com

I remember that it suddenly got closed in the middle of the Warrior era (or maybe that was post-Warrior? Idk) I was sooo upset about it 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.