Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Ariana x Blackpink collab coming?

Recommended Posts

Maraj 67,682

Let me do my magic voodoo that worked for Nicki and Megan so I can make this happen!! This WILL happen! 

JfEIn1a.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manel 7,988

We' re going to stan this song.

It doesn't matter what it is, we'll STREAM and STAN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine 147,806
4 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Let me do my magic voodoo that worked for Nicki and Megan so I can make this happen!! This WILL happen! 

JfEIn1a.gif

Make sure to use it for an Ariana x Red Velvet collab too. Yeriana needs to happen outside of Instagram.

JfEIn1a.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj 67,682
5 minutes ago, Divine said:

Make sure to use it for an Ariana x Red Velvet collab too. Yeriana needs to happen outside of Instagram.

JfEIn1a.gif

When SM gives Yeri her actual solo debut and her title track will feature Ariana >>>>>

JfEIn1a.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I don't see Ariana bringing much to this track, but here for new BP

JfEIn1a.gif

Where is BP1 release BP1 we need the damn album

JfEIn1a.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine 147,806
Just now, Maraj said:

When SM gives Yeri her solo debut and her title track will feature Ariana >>>>>

JfEIn1a.gif

SM? Doing anything extra for another group not named NCT 127? We'll need the power from every New Orleans voodoo witch to make it happen

JfEIn1a.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj 67,682
2 minutes ago, Divine said:

SM? Doing anything extra for another group not named NCT 127? We'll need the power from every New Orleans voodoo witch to make it happen

JfEIn1a.gif

Looks like we taking a road trip to New Orleans then! 

JfEIn1a.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine 147,806
Just now, Maraj said:

Looks like we taking a road trip to New Orleans then! 

JfEIn1a.gif 

Marie Laveau baby we're coming

JfEIn1a.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×