Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Lana Del Rey | Looking for America | Standalone Single | August 9th, 2019

I wish she would put these "standalone songs" on b-sides of her actual singles. jj4 It triggers me so much that it doesn't cross her mind to do this. This used to be THE selling strategy back in the days.

Just now, Madonna said:

I wish she would put these "standalone songs" on b-sides of her actual singles. jj4 It triggers me so much that it doesn't cross her mind to do this. This used to be THE selling strategy back in the days.

Nah, I much prefer it this way. B-sides are a dead concept and led to a lot of incredible songs not getting their due. jj2

12 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

this might be the best song this era fall9 

couldn't disagree more! it's quite nice (and definitely great for a song written and put out in less than a week) but it has nothing on any of the 4 singles so far jj2 and considering the snippets of FIILY and TG, probably nothing on the 6 singles we'll be getting!

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

couldn't disagree more! it's quite nice (and definitely great for a song written and put out in less than a week) but it has nothing on any of the 4 singles so far jj2 and considering the snippets of FIILY and TG, probably nothing on the 6 singles we'll be getting!

this post is full of contradictory statements, but this album is going to be her best.

5 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

this post is full of contradictory statements, but this album is going to be her best.

...contradictory how?? I said that LFA is nice but all of the NFR singles we've gotten have been way better bebe1 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.