Jump to content

BLACKPINK | Discography Megarate

Should we keep "Kiss And Make Up" and "Solo"?  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. ?



Recommended Posts

iP5Zh5c.jpg

Welcome to FOTP's first megarate of BLACKPINK's discography. 

Should I have bothered to ask for a better banner? Yes. Should you bitch about it? No. I'll try harder for the results. nicki6

The rules are simple, so lets just skip the faffing nicki5

  1. Rank the songs from most to least favorite.
  2. Your lowest ranked song will receive 1 point, the second lowest 2 points etc etc, while your highest ranked song will receive 20 points.
  3. Send your rates via PM.
  4. Deadline is August 23rd. Results will be announced the following day.

SONGS:

  1. BOOMBAYAH
  2. WHISTLE
  3. PLAYING WITH FIRE
  4. STAY
  5. AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST
  6. SO HOT
  7. DDU-DU DDU-DU
  8. FOREVER YOUNG
  9. REALLY
  10. SEE U LATER
  11. KISS AND MAKE UP
  12. SOLO
  13. KILL THIS LOVE
  14. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
  15. KICK IT
  16. HOPE NOT

Please vote in the poll on whether we should keep "Kiss And Make Up" and "Solo".

PARTICIPANTS:

@Freaky Prince @Merryem @billie. @Jon. @Fletch @Liam @Phoebe @Chris Morlock @Recycled stardust @Hyun. @Venus XCX @Wild Flower @Entea @Maraj

RESULTS:

  1. DDU-DU DDU-DU
  2. KILL THIS LOVE
  3. AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST
  4. PLAYING WITH FIRE
  5. BOOMBAYAH
  6. FOREVER YOUBF
  7. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
  8. KISS AND MAKE UP
  9. SOLO
  10. WHISTLE
  11. STAY
  12. SO HOT
  13. SEE U LATER
  14. KICK IT / HOPE NOT
  15. REALLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Bout to hit yall with that tt-ttu-tt-ttu-taste

Wh4eKv7.gif

Let's kill this rate girls!

j39J0UR.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confession: I actually haven't listened to all of their songs (even tho there's like only 14 of them nn) cause they're not really for me nicki5 I'll try to catch up tho xox <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if anyone tries to even give boombayah one of their lowest rates

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Bout to hit yall with that tt-ttu-tt-ttu-taste

Wh4eKv7.gif

 

12 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Let's kill this rate girls!

j39J0UR.gif

Vote in the poll

Wh4eKv7.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wild Flower said:

if anyone tries to even give boombayah one of their lowest rates

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

Spoiler: only submissions that have Release Not as their last song will be counted

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Spoiler: only submissions that have Release Not as their last song will be counted

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

Spoiler: It goes with See U Later as the lowest in a tie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I didn't know you listen to them. STAN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

Based on the 6 songs I've heard so far, yes I do.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Phoebe said:

Based on the 6 songs I've heard so far, yes I do.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

Are you listening now or you've heard them before? Which ones?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Are you listening now or you've heard them before? Which ones?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

I've heard them before. Kill This Luv, Boombayah, Ddu Ddu, Playing With Fire, Whistle and As If It's Your Last

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Phoebe said:

I've heard them before. Kill This Luv, Boombayah, Ddu Ddu, Playing With Fire, Whistle and As If It's Your Last

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

All wigful, snatching, game-changing bops.... Plus Whistle

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

Btw, listen to the Japanese versions, they have more English lyrics (the rapping parts)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

All wigful, snatching, game-changing bops.... Plus Whistle

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

Btw, listen to the Japanese versions, they have more English lyrics (the rapping parts)

 

Spotify's links are broken for me

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-8cJf4rdAbb81zGqpfcF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×