Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

I Rise Remixes pt. 2 to be released on Madonnas bday

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Can Madonna and Kylie move on from the 90s? nicki5 

Literally no one cares about remix EPs anymore nicki5

I'm sure Madonna doesn't give a shit. nicki5 Her team probably want I Rise to go #1 at Dance Club Songs and extend her record, it already entered top 30. nicki5

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Rumor is they shot one nicki5 But the FG ship sank long time ago imo nicki5

Sura jan, and they wait to release it the last day of summer cause it could be a huge "winter hit". nicki5 Even tho, i'll not get shocked, her team is bad. nicki5

1 minute ago, Madame X said:

Sura jan, and they wait to release it the last day of summer cause it could be a huge "winter hit". nicki5 Even tho, i'll not get shocked, her team is bad. nicki5

If she releases it in august it can still become a hit

10 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

If she releases it in august it can still become a hit

She's rotting at the studio and doing rehearsals for the MX tour the last month. nicki5 It's already August 9, maybe she was waiting to release it at her birthday, but since I Rise remixes are coming that day, i don't have hopes.

nicki5

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

But, the #WaitingForAnitta hashtag? nicki5

tumblr_mkyhm6FhMS1rxml8no1_500.gif

Or maybe she was referring to the lyrics "Come, cum to me". She's a lil rat on IG, she's teasing fans with all these hashtags and then nothing happens. #Soon for example.

nicki5

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Can Madonna and Kylie move on from the 90s? nicki5 

Literally no one cares about remix EPs anymore nicki5

Girl if OTR can get 50 million remixes they can keep releasing cute little remix EPs nicki5

Literally nothing from Madame X has hit potential. They should have put this much promo and effort into Rebel Heart and Hard Candy. Those two had decent chances considering the singles from those were at least charting in several places. mad7 

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Literally nothing from Madame X has hit potential. They should have put this much promo and effort into Rebel Heart and Hard Candy. Those two had decent chances considering the singles from those were at least charting in several places. mad7 

There are songs that can be hits in some countries but they don't promote. mad7 I don't see the promo and the effort you mentioned, they just release remixes hoping something will happen. The only promo was Eurovision performance, which she messed up with her clown ass. She could easily perform the Pride Vogue performance there and snap but she chose to ruin everything. Besides Eurovision, the rest promo was just some irrelevant interviews. She's going to Jimmy Fallon and never performs, disgusteh. Rebel Heart promo >>>

mad7

2 hours ago, Madame X said:

I'm sure Madonna doesn't give a shit. nicki5 Her team probably want I Rise to go #1 at Dance Club Songs and extend her record, it already entered top 30. nicki5

Top 30? It’s at #6. Apparently rising up to #4 this week.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.