Divine

FOTP's Set Swap | 2019

4nB6I8B.png

Hello everyone and welcome to the 2019 edition of the FOTP forum wide set swap! The fun event that was popularized by the Lana section and went forum wide and hosted by @Chapman in 2017 is BACK and better than ever!

Not sure if 2017 is the first time this event went forum-wide so don't quote me on that please and thank you.

Now for the two new members FOTP has gotten since 2017 who may be wondering "what's a set swap? how do I participate?" well let me explain!

1xMYLdr.png

Once you sign up, you will be randomly paired up with someone else, however these pairs will be kept secret. Do NOT reveal to your partner that you created their set. Only you will know who you got. Once you receive your partner, you must then design a set (avi is required, signature, member title, etc. are optional but add to the fun) for them to wear for the duration of the event. The user to receive the set cannot refuse to wear any of the set given to them as that ruins the fun of the event and they would look like a huge stick in the mud. Yikes.

While creating your partner's set please keep in mind these sets must be in line with FOTP rules. No dicks flying around or any nasty gore or whatever you weirdos wanna get into. Battlegrounds rules apply and lighthearted, fun shade towards members is allowed. If your partner doesn't have VIP, don't give them a VIP sized avi as that is also against forum rules. Also, try to be as crazy and out there as you can with your set. Now is not the time to be boring! The more outrageous, odds are the funnier it'll be, especially if it clashes with that users personality!

FR32gap.png

Want some incentive to join? Well here's one! Throughout the event, the entire forum will get the chance to vote for who has the best set. At the end of the event, whoever wins the poll, the set maker as well as the set wearer will win a FREE month of VIP! However, if the set wearer does not wear their set for the entirety of the event, that pair will be disqualified from winning the free VIP. In the event that this happens, the second place pair winner in the poll will win the VIP.

So, for example, let's say I made @Luca a set and the forum votes that he had the best set, both he and I would win VIP for a month. If Luca took the set off before the event ended, the runner ups would instead win.

Also, you are not allowed to vote for yourself. Your vote will not count. I will be checking so don't try it.

UIwmRaM.png

August 9: Signups!

August 16: Signups close, pairings will be sent out, and sets should start being prepared

August 23: You must send your partners set to me before the end of the day

August 24: It's time to put on your set!

August 31: You can change your set back to your liking, pairs will be revealed and winners of the VIP will be announced

ZBFDXtz.png

@fab

@Madonna

@Chris Morlock

@Madame X

@Kuba

@Quill

@Maraj

@Hyun.

@Luca

@Ghostface

@Urbanov

@Freaky Prince

@Cosmic

@Dennis Reynolds

@Royalty

@Hylia

@Liam

@Sylk

@Juinae

@Ariana

@Bhad Bharb

@peRIHfect

@Entea

@Mint

@Venus XCX

@Jake

@Venom

@rihce

@Daenerys

Since this event is pair based, I ask that everyone that signs up actually commits to participating.

If you have any questions please be sure to ask me! I feel like I explain things terribly. rip4

15 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm not spamming 24/7 only to not be included in the banner, rat nicki6

Sign me up jj2

even im barely in the banner. nicki6 

and i think i post on the forum the most nicki6 

30 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Lowkey want to join but I’m a designing mess jj3 let me think about this

You don't have to be a pro at photoshop to do it though. In fact, the messier the better. Here's some examples from the last one dead2 

mqjqYT9.png

bwMY6P1.png

And the one I made for Sylk was just a bunch of Fatriah edits I found on google and I cropped them to fit the avi and sig dimensions. Probably the easiest set I've ever made. dead2 

45 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm not spamming 24/7 only to not be included in the banner, rat nicki6

Sign me up jj2

It's a banner that I made, and you're literally there with your Alice avi, stop complaining. ny12 

29 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

even im barely in the banner. nicki6 

and i think i post on the forum the most nicki6 

No one asked you to post and sadly the things you post lack quality, like most of your avis, be grateful you're up there. ny12 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

It's a banner that I made, and you're literally there with your Alice avi, stop complaining. ny12 

No one asked you to post and sadly the things you post lack quality, like most of your avis, be grateful you're up there. ny12 

well its not like anything posted on here is of high quality anyway, no matter the user. ny12