Divine

FOTP's Set Swap | 2019

12 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

well its not like anything posted on here is of high quality anyway, no matter the user. ny12 

Some of come here for pop music news aka quality posts, meanwhile you:

• Spam the entire forum with playlist threads that could have been easily posted in the games section;
  • Spam the entire forum about "this is already posted in another section";
  • Spam the entire member intro threads with "whale cum";
  • Spam the entire forum with mass dislikes when someone is against your opinion;
  • Spam NHB when someone dislikes your posts even though it is more than quite ironic of you to say that;
  • Consider posting a lot on the forum when the majority of yours posts come from Kesha's LAX arrivals and departure threads;
  • Consider posting a lot on the forum when the other majority of your posts come from the games & competitions section;
  • Post status updates about things not even the holy spirit wants to hear, how is your school holding up sir?

oaUpkUg.gif

8 minutes ago, Luca said:

Some of come here for pop music news aka quality posts, meanwhile you:

•  Spam the entire forum with playlist threads that could have been easily posted in the games section;
  • Spam the entire forum about "this is already posted in another section";
  • Spam the entire member intro threads with "whale cum";
  • Spam the entire forum with mass dislikes when someone is against your opinion;
  • Spam NHB when someone dislikes your posts even though it is more than quite ironic of you to say that;
  • Consider posting a lot on the forum when the majority of yours posts come from Kesha's LAX arrivals and departure threads;
  • Consider posting a lot on the forum when the other majority of your posts come from the games & competitions section;
  • Post status updates about things not even the holy spirit wants to hear, how is your school holding up sir?

oaUpkUg.gif

well im sorry for trying to keep this site alive by using every section available. (minus the artist sections/threads that i dont particularly enjoy)

also i graduated so im not in school anymore.

and as for the bullet point about Kesha, for a span of almost 5 years, there was basically NOTHING to post about.

leave me alone. i never attacked you anyway.

Yeah, OK. I also had qualms about this because I suck at making avatars (pretty sure every time I've ever tried to change it, I initially fuck up and make it super tiny and then do it right the second time), but I guess I can do it OK with a week's notice. I'll do it.

35 minutes ago, Luca said:

It's a banner that I made, and you're literally there with your Alice avi, stop complaining. ny12 

No one asked you to post and sadly the things you post lack quality, like most of your avis, be grateful you're up there. ny12 

I'm sorry master, what do you want me to do for you? cry4

13 minutes ago, Mystique said:

huh? jj2 

Anyhow don't think I'll have time to participate unfortunately

Oh wait did I get you mixed up with someone else? fall3

Thought you said in the Lana section you wanted the set swap game to return, my bad! dead2

1 hour ago, Divine said:

You don't have to be a pro at photoshop to do it though. In fact, the messier the better. Here's some examples from the last one dead2 

mqjqYT9.png

bwMY6P1.png

And the one I made for Sylk was just a bunch of Fatriah edits I found on google and I cropped them to fit the avi and sig dimensions. Probably the easiest set I've ever made. dead2 

Alright let’s do it

3 hours ago, Divine said:

You don't have to be a pro at photoshop to do it though. In fact, the messier the better. Here's some examples from the last one dead2 

mqjqYT9.png

bwMY6P1.png

And the one I made for Sylk was just a bunch of Fatriah edits I found on google and I cropped them to fit the avi and sig dimensions. Probably the easiest set I've ever made. dead2 

scream2

yes i would like to sign up!