Divine

FOTP's Set Swap | 2019

24 minutes ago, Divine said:

Hello everyone! As we approach our final day of the Set Swap, I just wanted to remind you all that sets must remain ON until the it's officially August 31 NYC time. So for all the Aussies and Europeans and inhabitants wherever else, just because it reaches the 31 your time, doesn't mean you can remove your set! I will tag you all again when you can remove the set!

Saturday will also be the partner reveal! See you all then and enjoy your final 24 hours with your ~gorgeous~ sets! xx

literally keeping my avi tho

RoseDance01.gif.b2c163710cd04d13a14c07ef

26 minutes ago, Divine said:

Hello everyone! As we approach our final day of the Set Swap, I just wanted to remind you all that sets must remain ON until the it's officially August 31 NYC time. So for all the Aussies and Europeans and inhabitants wherever else, just because it reaches the 31 your time, doesn't mean you can remove your set! I will tag you all again when you can remove the set!

Saturday will also be the partner reveal! See you all then and enjoy your final 24 hours with your ~gorgeous~ sets! xx

sorry but this is racism

Hello all! Congrats, you have all made it through the week with your Set Swap sets and you can finally change back to your normal sets! All of you kept your sets all week and I thank you all for cooperating and having some fun with it!

I will reveal who was responsible for who's set at 4 pm NYC time today! See you all then!