Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Confess

What albums deserved movies?

well Kesha's Rainbow Film isnt really like Beyonce's films. most video albums are like the ones from Beyonce.

Kesha's was really just adding info from how some of the songs came into fruition, like the song Rainbow was written when she was in rehab with a keyboard that she begged to have in rehab.

i wouldve LOVED to see the visual portion of Electra Heart like there was gonna be.

i also need Madame X, Norman Fucking Rockwell, and (none of you are gonna care but) i wouldve loved to have seen a visual part of Marilyn Manson's triptych (3-album story line - Antichrist Superstar/Mechanical Animals/Holy Wood)

Dangerous Woman 

I've always imagined this album like a story or a movie of a good girl who just broke up with her boyfriend then falls into bad habits and gets involved with bad crowds and then meets a bad guy who gives her comfort and it's like a ride or die relationship but there's also smth genuine there. Basically the good girl/bad boy cliche dead7

If that's what you meant with 'movies' for albums and not like documentaries or how the album was made/ visual album.jj2

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.