Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Ajay reacts to Hard Candy

She liked Britney's vocals in "Private Show" but hated HC vocals, enough said. It's clear that she's being extra to Madonna, she judges everything, so overdramatic, annoying.

lol3

I would lie if I said I didn't agree with her on this one. The album has aged pretty badly over the years and most definitely is a trend chaser album which is a fact. Can't wait for her reaction to Confessions, Music, Ray of Light and American Life to be honest. I feel like she might not like American Life and half of Music because they are pretty experimental; could be completely wrong tho.

29 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

I would lie if I said I didn't agree with her on this one. The album has aged pretty badly over the years and most definitely is a trend chaser album which is a fact. Can't wait for her reaction to Confessions, Music, Ray of Light and American Life to be honest. I feel like she might not like American Life and half of Music because they are pretty experimental; could be completely wrong tho.

What she likes then? Basic songs? Experimental? What? Cause when it comes to Madonna she only drags. lol3

4 minutes ago, Madame X said:

What she likes then? Basic songs? Experimental? What? Cause when it comes to Madonna she only drags. lol3

Not to be the one defending her but let's be honest, she's right 80% of the time lol3 Everything she said about HC is true whether we like it or not. She even guessed it right that MDNA was rushed and another dated album (altho I enjoyed it more than HC but that's another topic), Rebel Heart is her most accessible album post-Confessions so I guess we know why she liked it and Madame X is her most experimental album and not for everyone's taste. lol3

And she doesn't only drag when it comes to her girl on what drug are you on? lol3

1 minute ago, Phoebe said:

Not to be the one defending her but let's be honest, she's right 80% of the time lol3 Everything she said about HC is true whether we like it or not. She even guessed it right that MDNA was rushed and another dated album (altho I enjoyed it more than HC but that's another topic), Rebel Heart is her most accessible album post-Confessions so I guess we know why she liked it and Madame X is her most experimental album and not for everyone's taste. lol3

And she doesn't only drag when it comes to her girl on what drug are you on? lol3

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

She liked Britney's vocals in "Private Show" but hated HC vocals, enough said. It's clear that she's being extra to Madonna, she judges everything, so overdramatic, annoying.

lol3

lol3

1 minute ago, Madame X said:

lol3

again, different taste. just say you hate her and go lol3 even we as madonna fans drag the shit out of hard candy and mdna lol3 why wouldn't she? lol3

2 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

again, different taste. just say you hate her and go lol3 even we as madonna fans drag the shit out of hard candy and mdna lol3 why wouldn't she? lol3

I drag only MDNA. lol3 HC isn't a bad album, it has like 2-3 bad songs only. lol3

1 hour ago, Phoebe said:

I would lie if I said I didn't agree with her on this one. The album has aged pretty badly over the years and most definitely is a trend chaser album which is a fact. Can't wait for her reaction to Confessions, Music, Ray of Light and American Life to be honest.

Same! Those are some of the most timeless and truly Madonna albums along with Like A Prayer and Erotica

What a basic reaction. Imagine thinking that 4 Minutes is the best track on it dead4

She just started reacting to Madonna and she speaks like she knows her. She's like oh this song is not Madonnasque, this song is not up to her standards. Like gurl stfu songs like Give It To Me, She's Not Me etc are as Madonnasque as it can get lol3

2 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

What a basic reaction. Imagine thinking that 4 Minutes is the best track on it dead4

She just started reacting to Madonna and she speaks like she knows her. She's like oh this song is not Madonnasque, this song is not up to her standards. Like gurl stfu songs like Give It To Me, She's Not Me etc are as Madonnasque as it can get lol3

Yeah i wanted to give her a chance since gays for some reason treat her now as new music guru, right after vocal coach ew2

But i dont buy her act, her persona is based on taystee and cindy from OITNB, she as most of "reaction people" obviously heard songs before doing video and read their Wikipedia pages, she sings along where she shouldnt as she apparently hears it for the first time eve1

And she clearly read wiki pages to sound more "professional" thing is she talks Complete bullshit and gibberish sometimes jj4

Especially with this video jj4

And judging by other artist albums reactions it seems she kinda decided beforehand to not like her stuff shrug1 since she "loved" some of really mediocore ones from other artists. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.