Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

#KatyIsOverParty

1 minute ago, Courtney Love said:

How the victim perceives and is affected by abuse has nothing to do with what the act sounds like on paper. Learn compassion. 

Compassion for a guy that says a powerful woman exposed his dick vs. The case of a woman who was raped, humilliated and banned by a powerful man.

Sure, I should learn compassion. 

1 minute ago, Alvarø said:

Compassion for a guy that says a powerful woman exposed his dick vs. The case of a woman who was raped, humilliated and banned by a powerful man.

Sure, I should learn compassion. 

Yeah you're totally missing the point.

9 hours ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

She did NOT force a kiss on that American Idol. He clearly said it was planned. His words were taken outta context. Why the hell are people bringing this up. 

when did he say that it was planned? You got receipts? He clearly looked very uncomfortable and nervous after the kiss. Can you imagine what would have happened if a male judge would have kissed a 19 yo girl in the same way? #HimToo

20 hours ago, Urbanov said:

The same reason it took Kesha, Rose McGowan and other women a couple of years to come forward with their histories about being assaulted 

Except it doesn't add up. Praising Katy years before only to "expose" her like this seems calculated and not right. 

1 hour ago, Luca said:

Except it doesn't add up. Praising Katy years before only to "expose" her like this seems calculated and not right. 

Kesha partying with Dr Luke like there’s no tomorrow in 2010 and swearing under oath that Luke never abused her in 2011 tea

Rose McGowan not saying a word about Weinstein for almost 20 years tea

We all don’t know what exactly happened between abuser and person who was abused. Just because at the first sight something “doesn’t add up” doesn’t mean people couldn’t get hurt. 

1 hour ago, Luca said:

Maybe Peacock was playing at the party and she was trying to make a joke or something? jj4 

17 hours ago, Alvarø said:

You can't compare this dude's statement with the things that Kesha went through.

Because he's a man? moo12 Because the abuse wasn't "that bad"? moo12 What are you saying?

5 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Kesha partying with Dr Luke like there’s no tomorrow in 2010 and swearing under oath that Luke never abused her in 2011 tea

Rose McGowan not saying a word about Weinstein for almost 20 years tea

We all don’t know what exactly happened between abuser and person who was abused. Just because at the first sight something “doesn’t add up” doesn’t mean people couldn’t get hurt. 

You're right, sorry to the people who felt like I was being too ignorant and cold! 

5 hours ago, Luca said:

You're right, sorry to the people who felt like I was being too ignorant and cold! 

It’s ok. I was only trying to enlighten you a bit on the subject cloud1 

5 hours ago, Liam said:

Anna Kendrick interview has resurfaced detailing Katy putting her finger down her cleavage

giphy.gif 

Tbh, Katy Perry's aesthetic is the first stop on the Melanie Martinez Bendy Bus so are we surprised? lol3

We won't know until we get more information. I heard he's been a little obsessed with Katy through the years (maybe trying to gain her approval while suppressing the embarrassing abuse?) so it might not add up. If anything it sounds like that one weird "joke" Demi played on her friend. But Katy sounds like she was particularly rude behind the scenes – according to him, anyway. 

I will say that he has a point that women can be the abusers as well (even if he said it kind of strangely). He was only the guest male model for the music video – she's the star. She has a lot of agency and power on a set like that. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.