Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Shallow outlasts Katy and Taylor on Global Spotify!

Global Spotify (August 12th 2019) 

#37 Shallow (released: Sept 27th 2018)

#42 Never Really Over (released: May 31st 2019) 

#48 You Need To Calm Down (released: June 14th 2019) 

2.thumb.gif.26c2332821565aef5d3d660a07b6

No big names or hits apart from Lil Nas and Shamila 

so what to brag about ?

Katy’s song is annoying

Taylors song is an international flop and if didn’t take off in US where is her major market then wouldn’t anywhere 

Shallow is a hit overrated but hit 

supported by ads movie and performances and suits all mammas and pappas everywhere not like those two others 

so so what’s not clicking ?

D93779-D9-097-A-4-A2-A-B9-E2-399-EB7-D2-

59 minutes ago, Robi said:

No big names or hits apart from Lil Nas and Shamila 

so what to brag about ?

Katy’s song is annoying

Taylors song is an international flop and if didn’t take off in US where is her major market then wouldn’t anywhere 

Shallow is a hit overrated but hit 

supported by ads movie and performances and suits all mammas and pappas everywhere not like those two others 

so so what’s not clicking ?

D93779-D9-097-A-4-A2-A-B9-E2-399-EB7-D2-

no big names? So Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Post Malone, Drake, Bruno Mars, Cardi B, Sam Smith, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, etc. didn't release anything in that time period? bey4 

Idk how many times it has to be said but....there was a MASSIVE campaign behind this one song. There is a reason it's the only song they promoted. lol3 Payola, probably iTunes bots, etc. My social media was FLOODED with ASIB and Shallow promo although I don't follow Gaga, don't google her name or listen to much of her music these days. A lot of people I know have been spammed by ASIB promo too. Aside from that, it's a song promoted by a movie that also had a lot of fake-ass Oscar buzz even before it was released. The song won't be remembered. It's no Poker Face, it's no Bad Romance and it certainly isn't another My Heart Will Go On or I Will Always Love You. It just ain't.

I was in Cologne for Pride and the DJ was playing his set and all of a sudden he would start playing Shallow and everyone stopped dancing and looked at him like "WTF are you doing, man?". @Simón. was there with me. He can confirm it.

10 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Idk how many times it has to be said but....there was a MASSIVE campaign behind this one song. There is a reason it's the only song they promoted. lol3 Payola, probably iTunes bots, etc. My social media was FLOODED with ASIB and Shallow promo although I don't follow Gaga, don't google her name or listen to much of her music these days. A lot of people I know have been spammed by ASIB promo too. Aside from that, it's a song promoted by a movie that also had a lot of fake-ass Oscar buzz even before it was released. The song won't be remembered. It's no Poker Face, it's no Bad Romance and it certainly isn't another My Heart Will Go On or I Will Always Love You. It just ain't.

I was in Cologne for Pride and the DJ was playing his set and all of a sudden he would start playing Shallow and everyone stopped dancing and looked at him like "WTF are you doing, man?". @Simón. was there with me. He can confirm it.

well that's cool, because I was in NYC and they played Shallow and everyone sang along :(  It's actually passed Poker Face and Bad Romance on some fronts so I could see why you're upset :(  funny how it's the movie, but yet a few months ago fossils were saying the movie was flopping internationally lmfao2 if it's so easy to make a soundtrack song this successful and based on oscar buzz, I should see Spirit and other songs heading in this direction bebe1

Literally no one is comparing it to My Heart Will Go On or IWALY. Fossils are really something lmfao2 

Soon to reach 1 billion plays on Spotify. Stay mad.

17 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The promotional campaign ended at the Oscars sis. That was 6 months ago. eve1  Yet it's still charting nat1

41 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The difference between gays who go there to celebrate pride and ones who only go to sniff poppers... nicki5

Yes, we wanna celebrate pride but not with Shallow playing clearly. nicki5 It's so hilarious how monsters are clinging to its success. They know it's the only hit she'll have in the near future. ny4 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.