Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Christina Aguilera | Christina Aguilera (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) | August 23rd, 2019

20 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

Also, I wonder if she plans to do something for the BIONIC tenth anniversary next year.

Maybe she has plans to release those Lady Tron and Linda Perry tracks as a special album. 

she didn't for B2B & Stripped, don't get ur hopes up dead4 

I wonder if it will include the original version of “What A Girl Wants”.

On 8/13/2019 at 5:24 PM, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

We're a Miracle and Don't Make Me Love You were on the Japanese version. 

We’re A Miracle was also in the end credits for and on the soundtrack of Pokémom: The First Movie. I wonder if she knowingly and wrote and sang it for that.

12 hours ago, darklordoftech said:

We’re A Miracle was also in the end credits for and on the soundtrack of Pokémom: The First Movie. I wonder if she knowingly and wrote and sang it for that.

I think she had already recorded the original version. Then she rerecorded a new version for the movie. 

12 hours ago, darklordoftech said:

Depends; I don't see them including it, honestly. It's not the memorable version, especially since she prefers the radio mix. Because the new mix was on latter pressings of the album. I know my pressing has the radio mix, while my friend's has the original album edit. So, I don't see them changing it up. On that note, I also see them including "Come On Over Baby" instead of "Come On Over," too.

lol I think they deleayed it because they didnt want to release it the same day as Taylor Swifts "Lover"

Also the cheapest thing I can get costs me 8 Euros in shipping. Not gonna spend money on that and will get it illegally unless its on Itues.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.