Jump to content

Christina Aguilera | Christina Aguilera (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) | August 23rd, 2019

Recommended Posts

Gravity    892

Deluxe edition?? 

Does that mean we get new songs from that era ? cry3  Omgg excited 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Deluxe edition?? 

Does that mean we get new songs from that era ? cry3  Omgg excited 

It just looks as though it’s new merchandise for the same album. I think I may pick up the picture disc, the rest looks cheap and rather unimaginative / tacky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,753
8 minutes ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

It just looks as though it’s new merchandise for the same album. I think I may pick up the picture disc, the rest looks cheap and rather unimaginative / tacky

well so was the 90's and early 2000's whit1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gravity    892
21 minutes ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

It just looks as though it’s new merchandise for the same album. I think I may pick up the picture disc, the rest looks cheap and rather unimaginative / tacky. 

Oh so only merch? 

I was hoping we'd get a deluxe edition of the album with bonus songs that she recorded in that era but didn't make the cut brit2That'd be the best anniversary. The pouch looks cute tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Oh so only merch? 

I was hoping we'd get a deluxe edition of the album with bonus songs that she recorded in that era but didn't make the cut brit2That'd be the best anniversary. The pouch looks cute tho 

Ah the digital download is labelled as deluxe. This may include additional content. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modern Woman    11,568

Completely off-topic - today my colleague (who is in her 60s) bought a bottle of Violet Noir by Xtinct perfume. I asked her if the bottle came with a genie inside. The joke went completely over her head giveup1  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirjava    6,832
4 hours ago, Gravity said:

Deluxe edition?? 

Does that mean we get new songs from that era ? cry3  Omgg excited 

 

3 hours ago, Gravity said:

Oh so only merch? 

I was hoping we'd get a deluxe edition of the album with bonus songs that she recorded in that era but didn't make the cut brit2That'd be the best anniversary. The pouch looks cute tho 

 

3 hours ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Ah the digital download is labelled as deluxe. This may include additional content. 

" The digital version of Christina Aguilera will feature the original album along with rare versions, remixes and a cappella tracks, many of which have never been officially released before." moo1

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/christina-aguilera-details-20th-anniversary-editions-of-self-titled-debut-870325/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlancLover    920
4 hours ago, Gravity said:

Deluxe edition?? 

Does that mean we get new songs from that era ? cry3  Omgg excited 

Or just a bunch of remixes without 2019 vocals. If that's the case, this Xtina is really trying us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gravity    892
19 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

 

 

" The digital version of Christina Aguilera will feature the original album along with rare versions, remixes and a cappella tracks, many of which have never been officially released before." moo1

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/christina-aguilera-details-20th-anniversary-editions-of-self-titled-debut-870325/

 

Sideeyeing remixes but keeping an eye out for those 'rare versions' and a capella 

So nothing new again great bey10

14 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

Or just a bunch of remixes without 2019 vocals. If that's the case, this Xtina is really trying us.

It's exactly that oprah14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlancLover    920
1 minute ago, Gravity said:

Sideeyeing remixes but keeping an eye out for those 'rare versions' and a capella 

So nothing new again great bey10

It's exactly that oprah14

I have a feeling Too Beautiful for Words will be a part of it too and those other unreleased tracks that were leaked on youtube. She might as well include a new version of Just Be Free. bebe1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're a Miracle and Don't Make Me Love You were on the Japanese version. It would be neat if these were on the digital version alongside Dreamy Eyes and Too Beautiful For Words. I can't think of any other leaked leftover songs which could also be included.

I think I'm just going to get the picture disc from Amazon. It feels like way too much of a rinse to pay for the whole bundle for the signed certificate (even though its good business sense) when the products seem really cheap and throwaway. It's neat that Urban Outfitters are releasing another colour LP, but I already have the pink version so am in no rush to get again.

Imagine how amazing it would be if she did a similar celebration for the 20th anniversary of stripped? (I can't actually believe it will soon be 20 years).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habits    2,683
56 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

I have a feeling Too Beautiful for Words will be a part of it too and those other unreleased tracks that were leaked on youtube. She might as well include a new version of Just Be Free. bebe1

don't make me love you & we're a miracle better make it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darlin    40

Well at least it's something. They could have been more creative with the packaging though brit15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlancLover    920
10 hours ago, Darlin said:

Well at least it's something. They could have been more creative with the packaging though brit15

A new picture from that shoot would've been nice. Also, she could use a new font, or at least make it glitter. alex1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlancLover    920
11 hours ago, Habits said:

don't make me love you & we're a miracle better make it

I Come Undone? Does anyone else know of that song? 

Also, I believe We're A Miracle have two versions. She better give me an English version of Pero Me Acuredo De Ti, Falsas Esperanzas and Contigo En La Distancia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habits    2,683
1 hour ago, BlancLover said:

I Come Undone? Does anyone else know of that song? 

Also, I believe We're A Miracle have two versions. She better give me an English version of Pero Me Acuredo De Ti, Falsas Esperanzas and Contigo En La Distancia. 

Watch her only add Don't Make Me Love You only dead4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modern Woman    11,568
18 hours ago, Darlin said:

Well at least it's something. They could have been more creative with the packaging though brit15

NNN true it reminds me of these kind of CDs:

th?id=OIP.BM9DeqZLUQVyzETFkLWRFQHaHa&pid

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlancLover    920
10 hours ago, Habits said:

Watch her only add Don't Make Me Love You only dead4 

Clearly, she's trying with us if she does this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×