Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

What do you wish for R9?

What do you hope to find on R9?

i really hope for a reggae-pop fusion as the majority of songs, so bops are given. 

But i also hope for at least one ballad cause honestly Rihanna is so strong with ballads like Stay or Unfaithful. I know she described her album as fun, but imagine another heartbreaking ballad giveup3 

I want the pop to be minimal, and I want 0 filler like Woo, Goodnight Gotham, and James Joint. Also, as much as I like Kiss It Better, the second verse is literally a copy & paste of the first verse. No more of that.

I wish she released a single during this summer I honestly needed a summer bop from hakaty9 she said she’ll release in 2019(?) so it seems like we’re getting a winter release. I wanted reggae dancehall bops during the summer thoughkaty9

On 8/14/2019 at 12:11 AM, Hylia said:

I want the pop to be minimal, and I want 0 filler like Woo, Goodnight Gotham, and James Joint. Also, as much as I like Kiss It Better, the second verse is literally a copy & paste of the first verse. No more of that.

Kiss it Better is her best song to date so for all i care she could copy and paste shit for hours if it meant songs as good as that one.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.