Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Second person accuses Katy of sexual misconduct

Female Georgian TV show host  Tina  Kandelaki and producer is accusing Katy Perry of sexually harrassing her. At an industry party, a visibly drunk Perry supposedly touched her inappropriately and tried to embrace and kiss her. She says she managed to get out of her hold unscathed, but he saw Perry move on very quickly to her next "victims", trying to force herself upon them with "embraces, kisses and dirty dancing".

In the original article in Russian she says that the recent headlines brought it to his attention, that what Perry did to her was neither appropriate nor right and that she would not be surprised if there more people that would now come forward with experiences with Perry.

The original articles in Russian:

https://m.gazeta.ru/culture/news/2019/08/13/n_13338325.shtml

https://www.starhit.ru/novosti/tina-kandelaki-zayavila-o-domogatelstvah-keti-perri-183265/

https://www.eg.ru/showbusiness/766835-tina-kandelaki-podverglas-domogatelstvam-keti-perri-076837/

Why are all these accusations coming out now?

These would have easily destroyed her during Witness, and the MeToo movement was talked about so much then. Then she had that American Idol kissing scandal, why didn't they all roll after that? 

Either way, she needs to address these. I hate how she takes the "if I stay silent it'll go away approach" to almost everything nowadays. Now's not the time to be trampled on Katy, cause these accusations will make the Witness backlash seem like nothingrip4

it does seem like the acusations are gonna start rolling out if there's more cases like this

I was on the fence about the TD guy but with this one added into the mix it does seem like she and her fanbase are in for a ride rip4 

1 hour ago, Kuba said:

Why are all these accusations coming out now?

These would have easily destroyed her during Witness, and the MeToo movement was talked about so much then. Then she had that American Idol kissing scandal, why didn't they all roll after that? 

Either way, she needs to address these. I hate how she takes the "if I stay silent it'll go away approach" to almost everything nowadays. Now's not the time to be trampled on Katy, cause these accusations will make the Witness backlash seem like nothingrip4

I think staying silent is her best course of action tbh these accusations are not that big I have not seen them anywhere besides fotp, addressing it will be bring it more attention... plus there is no way she can justify these and denying won't work 

Also I genuinely believe Katy does not deserve this, in this story it's clearly stated that she was drunk we all do stupid things when we're drunk and with the TD guy it just sounds like a random moment... although it was wrong, I don't think Katy had any predatory intentions. I don't stan her but I've known about her long enough to know her character and it's very unfair to treat her like she's harvey weinstein or something

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Also I genuinely believe Katy does not deserve this, in this story it's clearly stated that she was drunk we all do stupid things when we're drunk and with the TD guy it just sounds like a random moment... although it was wrong, I don't think Katy had any predatory intentions. I don't stan her but I've known about her long enough to know her character and it's very unfair to treat her like she's harvey weinstein or something

Girl tea its just where were at now post me too I guess everyone has to be guilty until proven innocent even women

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I think staying silent is her best course of action tbh these accusations are not that big I have not seen them anywhere besides fotp, addressing it will be bring it more attention... plus there is no way she can justify these and denying won't work 

I wish that were true, but just type Katy Perry into google and you'll see the amount of articles already. Her Instagram comments are already flooded with #MenToo comments rip4

Though I do agree, there's nothing she could really say in this situation. The only thing is that she's making herself liable to a whole lot of other accusations cause everyone knows Katy Perry won't address or pursue it nnn

Personally, I don't believe in these accusations at all, especially the one with the Teenage Dream guy. She even said that she was not excited at all for the "making out" scene with him in a behind-the-scenes video + he's been "stalking" her for I don't know how long.

And as for the second, as @Sylk said, she was drunk. I think we all do stupid things while in that state so...

24 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Her Instagram comments are already flooded with #MenToo comments rip4

And one look at the type of people commenting that and it's pretty obvious they don't actually care about the issue. They are the type to yell "not all men" and have a meninist shirt in their closet while wearing a fedora. It's not about the issue, it's about turning a good movement that finally gave women and men who were sexually abused, harassed, or assaulted a voice into something completely different. 

As for the TD guy, I can honestly see her doing what he said at the party as she was notoriously messy back in those days so it didn't seem too out of character. However, almost everyone at that party have said it never happened and the guy has been exposed and even shown how obsessed he is with Katy so I can't help but feel a bit iffy about the accusation. As for this lady, again, not too far from reality that a young Katy (or a lot of people tbh) would get handsy and flirty with the help of some alcohol. It definitely doesn't make it right, but it doesn't place her on the same level as the Harvey Weinstein's.

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

And one look at the type of people commenting that and it's pretty obvious they don't actually care about the issue. They are the type to yell "not all men" and have a meninist shirt in their closet while wearing a fedora. It's not about the issue, it's about turning a good movement that finally gave women and men who were sexually abused, harassed, or assaulted a voice into something completely different. 

this

12 minutes ago, Divine said:

period 

3 hours ago, Divine said:

As for the TD guy, I can honestly see her doing what he said at the party as she was notoriously messy back in those days so it didn't seem too out of character. However, almost everyone at that party have said it never happened and the guy has been exposed and even shown how obsessed he is with Katy so I can't help but feel a bit iffy about the accusation. As for this lady, again, not too far from reality that a young Katy (or a lot of people tbh) would get handsy and flirty with the help of some alcohol. It definitely doesn't make it right, but it doesn't place her on the same level as the Harvey Weinstein's.

Yeah I was looking through some of the comments and damn, some dudes are really bitter that actual predators got their just desserts. 

& Yeah I don't really completely disbelieve these events either. But at the same time, people at parties get drunk messy all the time, and if it didn't bother him for nine years, why does it now? Literally every year he posted something congratulating her, and even called her a "boss lady." He's now deleting those comments. He had two great windows to expose her during the Witness backlash and Idol kiss. On top of that, he's apparently been in financial trouble lately and has been scamming people.. on Onlyfans rip4 I also don't really get why he had to mention the fact that she didn't enjoy kissing him. I'm glad that her friends are bringing receipts though and that the Thinking Of You actor commented on her professional nature on set.

I'm guessing that he probably told someone Katy pantsed him and they told him to make a buck out of it. I also read the articles posted in this thread and they just seem very "I could see that happening, she's very handsy with people." I was genuinely scared shitless for a sec thinking she got another proper accusation lmao 

ok so this is shit. this could be the start of an answer to the metoo debatte, Katy could be made the symbol of female predator dead1 she needs to speak up on this. witness backlash already seems like nothing compared to this dead1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.