Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

Rosalía | Yo x Ti, Tú x Mi (feat. Ozuna) | TBA

I finna get hate for saying this probably but I LOVE LA ROSALIA!! But it's a little upsetting no one pays any mind to her older flamenco pop sounding music. the only she can get attention is turning into ANOTHER reggaeton pop girl and we already have enough of those.... I miss the days when Rosalia used to SING with angelic Spanish runs and belts... the Latin music world NEEDS that. Con Altura being her biggest hit literally disgusts me even though it was a BOP. 

Que No Salga La Luna, Pienso En Tu Mira, Maldicion, Catalina deserved Con Altura and YXI, TXM's success. 

People let Milionaria + Dios Nos Libre Del Dinero flop when she was still on her Con Altura hype. hell even MALAMENTE didn't get this much attention!!! 

I truly hope she doesn't change her sound to appeal to the reggaeton world on her next album, but its already sounding like it :/ 

On 8/19/2019 at 6:43 AM, Pauly Antonio said:

I finna get hate for saying this probably but I LOVE LA ROSALIA!! But it's a little upsetting no one pays any mind to her older flamenco pop sounding music. the only she can get attention is turning into ANOTHER reggaeton pop girl and we already have enough of those.... I miss the days when Rosalia used to SING with angelic Spanish runs and belts... the Latin music world NEEDS that. Con Altura being her biggest hit literally disgusts me even though it was a BOP. 

Que No Salga La Luna, Pienso En Tu Mira, Maldicion, Catalina deserved Con Altura and YXI, TXM's success. 

People let Milionaria + Dios Nos Libre Del Dinero flop when she was still on her Con Altura hype. hell even MALAMENTE didn't get this much attention!!! 

I truly hope she doesn't change her sound to appeal to the reggaeton world on her next album, but its already sounding like it :/ 

ny3

i'm a little scared of this shift in sound as well. while all the songs released after El Mal Querer were bops they were songs that could have been released by mostly anyone.

i think the strategy is to truly establish her in Latin America first and that's great and i'm fine with it, she deserves ALL the success in the world but i hope she won't let herself caught in the reggaeton craze forever.

oprah1

22 hours ago, Gabe. said:

ny3

i'm a little scared of this shift in sound as well. while all the songs released after El Mal Querer were bops they were songs that could have been released by mostly anyone.

i think the strategy is to truly establish her in Latin America first and that's great and i'm fine with it, she deserves ALL the success in the world but i hope she won't let herself caught in the reggaeton craze forever.

oprah1

Mte

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.