Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

dynxsty

Beyonce's Chances for AOTY at the Grammys 2020

We know sis has been snubbed for AOTY 3 times. But with the critical success of Homecoming: The Live Album. Is there a possibility this could be Beyonce's consolation prize for being snubbed 3 times now?? undefined

1 minute ago, Liam said:

I doubt they would nominate Homecoming. it might get a Grammy for Best Live Album or Packaging tho

why wouldn't they?? It's the most successful live albums we've seen in YEARS!! if they did they would go back to their old roots when live albums DOMINATED the Grammys, particularly in the 90s. 

14 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

why wouldn't they?? It's the most successful live albums we've seen in YEARS!! if they did they would go back to their old roots when live albums DOMINATED the Grammys, particularly in the 90s. 

I just dont see the sense of them nominating an album with songs that were nominated in previous years. it wont happen lmao

8 minutes ago, Liam said:

I just dont see the sense of them nominating an album with songs that were nominated in previous years. it wont happen lmao

Beyonce was nominated for a live version of a song she already won the year before. Adele won with a live version of a song from an album that won AOTY the year before. It can happen.... 

1 minute ago, Pauly Antonio said:

Beyonce was nominated for a live version of a song she already won the year before. Adele won with a live version of a song from an album that won AOTY the year before. It can happen.... 

200w.gif 

6 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

I wish... The fact she didn't win for lemonade was criminal. Although the most humbling speech from Adele was a truly legendary moment

I saw that coming. When she won Urban Comtemp I knew it was over. It make sense though, she only won based on the fact that she sold the most. Self titled losing STILL doesn’t make sense to me. 

On 8/15/2019 at 7:03 PM, Pauly Antonio said:

I saw that coming. When she won Urban Comtemp I knew it was over. It make sense though, she only won based on the fact that she sold the most. Self titled losing STILL doesn’t make sense to me. 

i second your thoughts on S/T though. :( that one still HURTS.

i get (or at least try to) get Lemonade losing to Adele as 25 was a fucking behemoth but S/T over freakin' Beck was painful.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.