Jump to content

Beyonce's Chances for AOTY at the Grammys 2020

Recommended Posts

Pauly Antonio    203

We know sis has been snubbed for AOTY 3 times. But with the critical success of Homecoming: The Live Album. Is there a possibility this could be Beyonce's consolation prize for being snubbed 3 times now?? undefined

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liam    16,095

I doubt they would nominate Homecoming. it might get a Grammy for Best Live Album or Packaging tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pauly Antonio    203
1 minute ago, Liam said:

I doubt they would nominate Homecoming. it might get a Grammy for Best Live Album or Packaging tho

why wouldn't they?? It's the most successful live albums we've seen in YEARS!! if they did they would go back to their old roots when live albums DOMINATED the Grammys, particularly in the 90s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liam    16,095
14 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

why wouldn't they?? It's the most successful live albums we've seen in YEARS!! if they did they would go back to their old roots when live albums DOMINATED the Grammys, particularly in the 90s. 

I just dont see the sense of them nominating an album with songs that were nominated in previous years. it wont happen lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pauly Antonio    203
8 minutes ago, Liam said:

I just dont see the sense of them nominating an album with songs that were nominated in previous years. it wont happen lmao

Beyonce was nominated for a live version of a song she already won the year before. Adele won with a live version of a song from an album that won AOTY the year before. It can happen.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liam    16,095
1 minute ago, Pauly Antonio said:

Beyonce was nominated for a live version of a song she already won the year before. Adele won with a live version of a song from an album that won AOTY the year before. It can happen.... 

200w.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pauly Antonio    203
1 minute ago, Liam said:

200w.gif 

okay. tell that to Billboard and GoldDerby who say HC is a top contender to be nominated.... undefined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emperor Nick    3,168

I wish... The fact she didn't win for lemonade was criminal. Although the most humbling speech from Adele was a truly legendary moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pauly Antonio    203
6 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

I wish... The fact she didn't win for lemonade was criminal. Although the most humbling speech from Adele was a truly legendary moment

I saw that coming. When she won Urban Comtemp I knew it was over. It make sense though, she only won based on the fact that she sold the most. Self titled losing STILL doesn’t make sense to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosie    21

I hope so, but I don't see it happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe.    4,884
On 8/15/2019 at 7:03 PM, Pauly Antonio said:

I saw that coming. When she won Urban Comtemp I knew it was over. It make sense though, she only won based on the fact that she sold the most. Self titled losing STILL doesn’t make sense to me. 

i second your thoughts on S/T though. :( that one still HURTS.

 

i get (or at least try to) get Lemonade losing to Adele as 25 was a fucking behemoth but S/T over freakin' Beck was painful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×