ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | The Loneliest Time | October 21, 2022

@ajp  US iTunes chart on 21 October will 100% look like this. Bookmark me.

1. Midnights: already 600k pre-ordered, it is locked for 1 million debut, it will have a massive drop in the second week though. It has 4 different covers, Carly only has 2.

2. Arctic Monkeys: around 100k

3. The Loneliest Time: similar to Dedicated's number

4. Megan Trainor: similar to her last album's number

My final prediction for Carly:

Billboard Top Album Sales: #3

Billboard 200: #14

Your final prediction please:

Billboard Top Album Sales: ?

Billboard 200: ?

13 hours ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp  US iTunes chart on 21 October will 100% look like this. Bookmark me.

1. Midnights: already 600k pre-ordered, it is locked for 1 million debut, it will have a massive drop in the second week though. It has 4 different covers, Carly only has 2.

2. Arctic Monkeys: around 100k

3. The Loneliest Time: similar to Dedicated's number

4. Megan Trainor: similar to her last album's number

My final prediction for Carly:

Billboard Top Album Sales: #3

Billboard 200: #14

Your final prediction please:

Billboard Top Album Sales: ?

Billboard 200: ?

Yes, #3 on Billboard Album Sales is about right cause she will have good physical sales.

For Billboard 200 - I might put her higher up cause her streaming numbers added in might place her #11. 

10 hours ago, ajp said:

Yes, #3 on Billboard Album Sales is about right cause she will have good physical sales.

For Billboard 200 - I might put her higher up cause her streaming numbers added in might place her #11. 

Bleachers' last album, released in 2021, was #4 Album Sales but only #27 Top 200 due to low streams.

Top Album Sales is the real chart, it reflects how strong a fanbase is. 

Billboard 200 is a joke, there have been albums that debuted #1 with 100 pure copies but got a lot of streams.

40 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

Bleachers' last album, released in 2021, was #4 Album Sales but only #27 Top 200 due to low streams.

Top Album Sales is the real chart, it reflects how strong a fanbase is. 

Billboard 200 is a joke, there have been albums that debuted #1 with 100 pure copies but got a lot of streams.

I know, streaming albums chart higher but they also count streamed singles. So, Western Wind, Beach House, TTY and LTL will count in the track streaming totals for the album which should help her chart higher on the BB200. 

3 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

AJ: You will buy the deluxe Target copy right? So you will have 2 copies. One signed copy you had bought before.

I was blocked from buying that signed copy from her UK Webstore. Target won’t ship to Canada, and since I’m not travelling to the US any time soon to buy it in person…I’m out of luck. bummer1

Just now, ajp said:

I was blocked from buying that signed copy from her UK Webstore. Target won’t ship to Canada, and since I’m not travelling to the US any time soon to buy it in person…I’m out of luck. bummer1

Vancouver, BC and Seattle, Washington are said to be two ''twin cities''. People living in these two cities regularly travel between the border. Only 2 and a half hour drive.

So you will buy The Loneliest Time in Seattle and contribute to that Billboard 200 debut cheer1

10 hours ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

Vancouver, BC and Seattle, Washington are said to be two ''twin cities''. People living in these two cities regularly travel between the border. Only 2 and a half hour drive.

So you will buy The Loneliest Time in Seattle and contribute to that Billboard 200 debut cheer1

The border town in Bellingham, Washington has a Target but I’m not going to bother kylie10

16 hours ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

you already pre-ordered the signed copies so no need for you to go to this event. you also said it is too far away from your house.

There were no signed copies available to Canadians…we were blocked. 

I have signed Emotion Side B and Dedicated releases, so I’m good.