ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | The Loneliest Time | October 21, 2022

1 minute ago, ajp said:

Well, that I’m not expecting. I would be happy for Top 10. antm1

I know. I am just living in a fantasy world where Carly Rae Jepsen is the biggest pop star in the world. (the premise of Your Type's music video).  When I step out of my house, reality will return to me.

AJP: Aarhus is on my bucket list, it is the place where her paternal great-grandfather was born.

Trivia: In my country, the hometown listed in Identification Card / Citizen Card is not the person's birthplace but the birthplace of her paternal great-grandfather. So in Canada, Carly's hometown is listed as ''Mission, BC'' but in my country, her hometown is ''Arhus, Denmark.''

Anyway, AJP, do you know where your great-grandfather was from in England? Yorkshire? Kent? (You might have to ask your dad in case you don't remember bey7)

32 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

AJP: Aarhus is on my bucket list, it is the place where her paternal great-grandfather was born.

Trivia: In my country, the hometown listed in Identification Card / Citizen Card is not the person's birthplace but the birthplace of her paternal great-grandfather. So in Canada, Carly's hometown is listed as ''Mission, BC'' but in my country, her hometown is ''Arhus, Denmark.''

Anyway, AJP, do you know where your great-grandfather was from in England? Yorkshire? Kent? (You might have to ask your dad in case you don't remember bey7)

Interesting. As far as I know…it was somewhere in Northumberland. rav3

Just now, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

AJP: So exactly as I had predicted, the song did nothing on the charts and the video flopped on Youtube. She is the EPITOME of a TOURING ARTIST who releases music just to go on tour (other examples: P!nk, Madonna)

This song is out to promote her new era and album and tour. She’s off to a good start. Now, we just have to wait for the album announcement. cry0