Jump to content
ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | The Loneliest Time | October 21, 2022

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp Demi Lovato's album will be released on 19 August, let's pray that Carly won't release on that date so Carly can be on #1 Top Album Sales Chart.

Demi is managed by Scooter Braun and Carly is signed to Scooter Braun’s record label. So there is no chance that he would put out both of his artists at the same week. If anything, it will be after Demi’s album - late August/early September 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp The rumored release date is 5 August. One week after Beyonce's album. Carly will be blocked by Beyonce's second week sales cry9. At least we still have the album !! 12 new songs and 2-4 deluxe / Japanese bonus tracks. cheer1

Trust me, Carly will be lucky to get into Top 10 in US…so Beyoncé can block away. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ajp said:

Trust me, Carly will be lucky to get into Top 10 in US…so Beyoncé can block away. 

I mean Top Album Sales Chart, not Billboard 200. Avril's Love Sux debuted #9 Billboard 200 but #2 on Top Album Sales Chart. Dedicated debuted at #6 TASC and Dedicated Side B would have debuted at #3 with a full week of sales.

Artists like Avril, Carly and Celine are PURE SALES artists. their fans buy albums and concert tickets. they are not big in terms of streaming. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@ajp  Avril's last album Love Sux debuted with 19k pure sales in the US and Kylie's Disco 16k pure. Both debuted at #2 Top Album Sales (we consider this chart the REAL billboard 200, pure sales are REAL sales). Let's see how this album will sell. One thing we know is that her dedicated fanbase will buy at least one copy each ! Her fans are widely known to buy her albums instead of streaming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp  Avril's last album Love Sux debuted with 19k pure sales in the US and Kylie's Disco 16k pure. Both debuted at #2 Top Album Sales (we consider this chart the REAL billboard 200, pure sales are REAL sales). Let's see how this album will sell. One thing we know is that her dedicated fanbase will buy at least one copy each ! Her fans are widely known to buy her albums instead of streaming.

That’s true. She needs better album bundles this time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ajp said:

In MetroUK newspaper: CRJ will be performing material from forthcoming album on July 11th at Somerset House gig👀 

FXKpq8tXkAAlr3A?format=jpg&name=large

Western Wind ! bey7  The second single is rumored to be released in the first or second week of August. That Move Me song is just a feature (that might be included as a Japanese bonus track bey7)

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

Western Wind ! bey7  The second single is rumored to be released in the first or second week of August. That Move Me song is just a feature (that might be included as a Japanese bonus track bey7)

You read the same Reddit post bey7

FXOmuaAVQAEEBRR?format=jpg&name=large

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

carly release dedicated b-sides challenge  

Girl doesn’t rest, and neither do I.  In an interview published today by The Province Newspaper in British Columbia, Miss Jepsen has 3 songs already in the works for CRJ5. We’ll just have to wait

carly release the scrapped disco album challenge


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×