Jump to content
ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | The Loneliest Time | October 21, 2022

Recommended Posts

Guest Star
Spoiler
  1. Western Wind
  2. Anxious
  3. Bad Thing Twice
  4. Beach House
  5. Bends
  6. Far Away
  7. Go Find Yourself or Whatever
  8. Joshua Tree
  9. Keep Away
  10. No Thinking Over the Weekend
  11. Shooting Star
  12. Sideways
  13. So Nice
  14. Talking To Yourself
  15. The Loneliest Time

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Guest Star said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  1. Western Wind
  2. Anxious
  3. Bad Thing Twice
  4. Beach House
  5. Bends
  6. Far Away
  7. Go Find Yourself or Whatever
  8. Joshua Tree
  9. Keep Away
  10. No Thinking Over the Weekend
  11. Shooting Star
  12. Sideways
  13. So Nice
  14. Talking To Yourself
  15. The Loneliest Time

 

15 tracks! oprah15
 

Anxious would have made a great album title. oprah9
Go Find Yourself or Whatever sounds like a “Go Fuck Yourself” song. I just know that is the direction she’s going with that. eve1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazon Music has TLT posted as a 16 track album - (13 standard tracks and 3 bonus tracks) with Western Wind as track 8 and Beach House as track 6. 
 

Track 1 will have Explicit Content oprah5

1-B998-AF4-36-BF-4-C71-B9-F7-0-C6-BE3334
83-F371-FF-B057-42-AA-82-AF-2-EEB016-B11

706-D2077-A1-DB-4-F94-9-EE7-1267-C392531

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Star
5 hours ago, ajp said:

Amazon Music has TLT posted as a 16 track album - (13 standard tracks and 3 bonus tracks) with Western Wind as track 8 and Beach House as track 6. 
 

Track 1 will have Explicit Content oprah5

1-B998-AF4-36-BF-4-C71-B9-F7-0-C6-BE3334
83-F371-FF-B057-42-AA-82-AF-2-EEB016-B11

706-D2077-A1-DB-4-F94-9-EE7-1267-C392531

Surrender My Heart is the first track on Carly Rae Jepsen's fifth studio album

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest Star said:

Surrender My Heart is the first track on Carly Rae Jepsen's fifth studio album

Right. She does say “Fuck” in that song eve1

Do you know if the final version will be different from the leaked version? nat1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp  Surrender My Heart was in the new album but the title was changed. Can you guess which track will be SMH? 

 

It’s will be track 1. alex1

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

anxious

No idea what track number Anxious will be. We don’t know any of them yet, except Western Wind (track 8), Beach House (track 6) and Surrender My Heart (track 1)

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp  Two auspicious events of this era:

1) NYC's date was 95% sold out in 15 minutes (5,900 tickets).

2) Two versions of signed CDs sold out quickly.

She needs to announce the UK/EU leg of her tour soon to get this era going. rav3

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ajp said:

Right. She does say “Fuck” in that song eve1

Do you know if the final version will be different from the leaked version? nat1

 

SMH was scrapped as the second single due to the leak. We are happy that it is included as an album track though, an explosive pop banger at its finest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

SMH was scrapped as the second single due to the leak. We are happy that it is included as an album track though, an explosive pop banger at its finest.

Well, I would expect her to rework the track or go with a different producer. It won’t be the leaked version that we will get as the final album version…or there were 2 versions to begin with and the one that wasn’t picked got leaked by the producer that did it. gaga12

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just noticed that Meghan Trainor’s 5th album is scheduled to be released on October 21st, too. orly1

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2022 at 12:17 PM, ajp said:

 

 

 

So, I was thinking that this video makes reference to 4 singles. The beach ball is definitely “Beach House” and the arrow is “Western Wind”. So that means there is a reference to a Red & Blue moon and then a disco ball for the final 2 singles.  What songs could they be? The moons could be the song, The Loneliest Time. um1

Since she has made the moon a significant part of the promotion for LTL, I have a feeling that this is the song we will get before Oct 21st album release. If I had to guess… we will get it on Sept 23rd and performed live in Cleveland.  rav3

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

carly release dedicated b-sides challenge  

Girl doesn’t rest, and neither do I.  In an interview published today by The Province Newspaper in British Columbia, Miss Jepsen has 3 songs already in the works for CRJ5. We’ll just have to wait

carly release the scrapped disco album challenge


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×