Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Lady Gaga was the biggest pop girl of 2010s decade

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Rihanna still beat her worldwide nat1

“Loud” was one of her biggest albums ever and her hit streak from 2010-2017 is still unmatched. 

Agu this is the most sensible thing I’ve ever seen you say in BG! nat1

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Are we going to ignore that Taylord came for all our faves and dragged their raggedy weaves through the mud this decade? Gags fell off this decade by 2013 jj4 not everyone relates lol

Taylor was impressive but we're talking global success bey1 touring just in North America will only get you so far nat2

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Rihanna still beat her worldwide nat1

“Loud” was one of her biggest albums ever and her hit streak from 2010-2017 is still unmatched. 

Loud is forgotten nat2 also lets not ignore how she sustained her hit streak by jumping on random collabs ny1  

23 minutes ago, fab said:

Gaga went into 2010 being by far the biggest pop star of that time, effortlessly scoring smash hits such as Bad Romance, Telephone and Born This Way nat2

10 years later she's closing the decade by having the biggest female hit of the year (Shallow) nat2 

in between she scored 5 #1 albums, multiple worldwide hits, won tons of Grammys and other awards, etc. nat2

easily the best resume of any pop girl this decade bey7

i thought you were dead

oh well

Just now, Madame X said:

Gaga was successful at the beginning of the decade and at the end (not THAT successful as you make it look but kk), not during the decade tho.

676867590_Bebe1.gif.6be0bcc1d0e82dc55e8b

She wasn't really successful at the end of the decade. If it wasn't for a botox'd 40 something daddy she's be sitting in her studio right now thinking what she's going to do with her $10 budget for her next music video. Swallow wasn't big because of her, i could've sung it and became a one hit wonder.

That's the type of song it is, it'll be big regardless of who the vocalists on the CD are. 

676867590_Bebe1.gif.6be0bcc1d0e82dc55e8b

16 minutes ago, fab said:

Loud is forgotten nat2 also lets not ignore how she sustained her hit streak by jumping on random collabs ny1  

Any single from Loud is more remembered and played on radio stations to this day than any LG song bar Poker Face and Bad Romance moo12

And she was always the bigger star on any of those collabs. Rihanna helped them not otherwise

3 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Any single from Loud is more remembered and played on radio stations to this day than any LG song bar Poker Face and Bad Romance moo12

And she was always the bigger star on any of those collabs. Rihanna helped them not otherwise

I haven't heard What's My Name, S&M or California King Bed in like 5 years on any radio wat2  the only remembered song is Only Girl aretha1 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.