Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Why has Taylor released a Christmas song in August?

Taylor has literally just released a Christmas song, i can't at this era. It's so inconsistent.

First it was the Childish Meh, then the gay pandering YNTCD and now a Christmas song. 

Does the good sis know that it's only August? Most artists release festive music from October through to December. 

Spoiler

The song is good, but August is the wrong time of year to release it. 

3 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Why is this a Christmas song? Because she mentions it in the first line? laughcry1 No.

But, yes, it's been an inconsistent era. 

No, it sounds like a Christmas song. I didn't even notice what she said in the first line until after posting this topic. moo12

38 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

No, she probably doesn't know that it's August.

lol3

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

This whole era is one big ass pandering mess and I'm LIVING at how try-hard she is going about it. lol3 

All the songs so far just sound like rejects from that ditched 2014 Gwen Stefani album with a slightly more polished production.  lol3

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Just busting your balls!

Dad gag1

6 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

This song is amazing, y'all have no taste (except @Madonna)

Read what i said at the end of the original post. aretha1

3 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

The song is good, but August is the wrong time of year to release it. 

On 8/16/2019 at 12:19 PM, rihce said:

It was the complete wrong time to release a lullaby, we needed a bop to see out the summer.

I mean here we are in September now, heading into the fall/holidays, so really what's the problem with this being released now? Ed Sheeran released "Perfect" in September and it  hit #1 around Christmas. This whole "immediate hit" thing is played out. She tried that with the first two singles and they both fell quick. This has a chance to carry her era for several months and peak during the holidays when airplay gets really high, then she can do tricks to push it    to #1 on Billboard with remixes and shit.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.