Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

But i thought Gaga was "the biggest pop girl of 2010s decade"?

27 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Should Gaga too because she is maybe the worst song writer 

Explain to me how

"Work, work, work, work, work, work You see me I be work, work, work, work, work, work You see me do me dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt There's something 'bout that work, work, work, work, work, work When you a gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn, learn Me na care if me tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired"

is better than

"I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in I'll never meet the ground Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us We're far from the shallow now"

???

Rihanna needs seven writers for all that?

gag1

12 minutes ago, CHOKE said:

Explain to me how

"Work, work, work, work, work, work You see me I be work, work, work, work, work, work You see me do me dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt There's something 'bout that work, work, work, work, work, work When you a gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn, learn Me na care if me tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired"

is better than

"I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in I'll never meet the ground Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us We're far from the shallow now"

???

gag1

It’s more successful chartwise than Swallow, so Riri made everything right. Plus shallow and work are two different genres smh

58 minutes ago, CHOKE said:

Explain to me how

is better than

???

gag1

"I lay around, touch myself to pass the time" - Gaga really is disgusting. 

Just now, I Brings That Levity said:

"I lay around, touch myself to pass the time" - Gaga really is disgusting. 

"I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" Filthy since the start of her career tbh jj2

She doesn’t need number ones to solidify herself as one of the biggest artists this decade. That’s what makes it even better, because she more known, more talented, more memorable, and more respected than most if not all of that list.

22 hours ago, CHOKE said:

What she does rely on is a whole team of producers and songwriters tho for those “natural” hits rih6

Too bad working with the biggest and most notorious hit producers doesn’t guarantee a hit, star power does and that’s something you can rely on only if you still have it rih6 

#1s is just one component of Rihanna's dominance.

She had many other hit singles this decade that didn't even hit #1, like Stay, Wild Thoughts, Love On The Brain, etc. 

In total she had 18 top 10 hits this decade, tying Taylor who also had 18 top 10 hits this decade. Then there's Katy who had 11 top 10s and Gaga with 10 top 10s (although technically she had 9 if we count Bad Romance as a 2009 hit.) 

20 hours ago, Alvarø said:

"Love me, love me, please retweeet".

A truly deep, meaningful artist.

The song is about bottoming how thought provoking would you like her to get nicki5

20 hours ago, Michael. said:

Too bad working with the biggest and most notorious hit producers doesn’t guarantee a hit, star power does and that’s something you can rely on only if you still have it rih6 

I agree with this. Star power can deff take you to extreme lengths, like the Golden Globes and Oscars for example rih3

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.