Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Most iconic feud of the 2010s?

kii  

34 members have voted

1. 1. kii

• Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift
    • Madonna vs. Lady Gaga
    • Mariah Carey vs. Nicki Minaj
    • Miley Cyrus vs. Sinead O'Connor
    • Taylor Swift vs. Katy Perry
    • Solange vs. JAY-Z
    • Nicki Minaj vs. Cardi B

I feel like the Tay x Katy was everywhere, even though I hated it dead2 so I voted that. However, I wasn’t in stan culture until 2015, so whatever was before that I’m not as knowledgeable about 

28 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

The ones with Taylor in it, lmao

Wait what was the Miley & Sinead one? dead2 

Miley basically said her sledgehammer video was inspired by sinead, sinead responded with her opinions on it and wasn't a fan of how sexual the video was, miley in return basically mocked sinead's mental health and threw middle school level twitter diss at her. It was by far the lamest and most childish feud on the list

17 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Miley basically said her sledgehammer video was inspired by sinead, sinead responded with her opinions on it and wasn't a fan of how sexual the video was, miley in return basically mocked sinead's mental health and threw middle school level twitter diss at her. It was by far the lamest and most childish feud on the list

Ah, I see. And Miley obviously in the wrong on this one jj2

Madonna and Gaga because it's still going on eventhough they've made up numerous times. You can just sense the tension...It's the one that really caught the most buzz and caused the biggest stan war.

14 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

Eww at Miley.

On 8/17/2019 at 4:02 PM, Agugaga said:

The Britney vs Christina TV war in 2012 was epic, of course a lot people here like to forget it because Britney got clobbered.

an imaginary feud made up by xtinct fans lmfao2 cut it out

On 8/16/2019 at 7:34 PM, Madonna said:

Madonna and Gaga because it's still going on eventhough they've made up numerous times. You can just sense the tension...It's the one that really caught the most buzz and caused the biggest stan war.

the feud is dead sis. GP stopped caring after 2014 and gays have moved on. rip4 

anyways, Taylor by far because she'll be upset over one thing and begin to give some long winded speech about feminism and being a victim in the industry lmfao2 Im surprised we don't see Rihanna. She doesn't drag as much. Too busy making coins.

On 8/18/2019 at 11:32 PM, Infrared said:

the feud is dead sis. GP stopped caring after 2014 and gays have moved on. rip4 

well 2014 still belongs to the 10's and from 2011 to 2014 that feud was on everyone's mouth and it made major news headlines like the other feuds can only dream of. No other feud got as much spotlight as Madonna vs Gaga. rip4

I think the Nicki vs Cardi is iconic, you literally can’t talk about one of them without bringing up the other, which kinda sucks. They’re the ying and yang of female rap if you will.brit15

Taylor vs. Kanye is probably more iconic since it was random and controversial at the time. Back when the vmas were good!bebe1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.