Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bhad Bharb

Is Nicki Minaj The Most Successful Artist Of All Time?

You're right. I think it just really illustrates the paradoxical ironies and idosyncracies in our modern times in a much more bold yet subtle way that really corroborates this notion of bombastic yet refined culture in today's modern society of the world we live in. 

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

You're right. I think it just really illustrates the paradoxical ironies and idosyncracies in our modern times in a much more bold yet subtle way that really corroborates this notion of bombastic yet refined culture in today's modern society of the world we live in. 

Layman's terms, please. bebe1

8 minutes ago, fab said:

Yes, I think she was #2 behind The Beatles for a long time,  but Megatron slayage has put her in front bey4

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

2 minutes ago, Liam said:

I think Mrs. Petty was first person to walk on the moon too

It seems like FOTP acquired some Taste while I was on a break cry7 I am proud of You for realising the truth 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.