Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bhad Bharb

Is Taylor Swift With One Foot In The Grave?

Since 1989 (the year) The quality of her Music has just been getting worse and worse, and now, She even lost the GP's support! It seems her audience's average age is Also plummeting, soon she might replace the Baby shark ari7 What do you think? Are you worried for Her future? Is Jesus Godaj going to save that Poor woman's career? Or will she join Katy Perry in the irrelevants club? brit6

8 minutes ago, Bhad Bharb said:

Since 1989 (the year) The quality of her Music has just been getting worse and worse, and now, She even lost the GP's support! It seems her audience's average age is Also plummeting, soon she might replace the Baby shark ari7 What do you think? Are you worried for Her future? Is Jesus Godaj going to save that Poor woman's career? Or will she join Katy Perry in the irrelevants club? brit6

Cute fanfic. 

2 hours ago, Bhad Bharb said:

This flopped, y’all are Boring ari6

No your threads and overall drags are lackluster luv, try to come up with at least something decent for BGs instead of this bland thread gag1 

4 hours ago, imahunter said:

Baby shark is edgier and more mature than anything on Lover.

i truly question the taste and mental maturity of anyone who enjoys taylor’s New music. Immature and insipid.

You actually managed to post about someone other than Janet and Britney! I’m proud!

7 hours ago, imahunter said:

Baby shark is edgier and more mature than anything on Lover.

i truly question the taste and mental maturity of anyone who enjoys taylor’s New music. Immature and insipid.

Wtf is insipid?

8 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

Google, my friend. 

to me it looked like a misspelling of uninspired.

Just now, imahunter said:

Oh wow. I hope English isn’t your native language! 

it is. and the only language i speak at all. plus, ^^

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.