Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

FOTP Faves... Then Vs Now

Lets compare FOTP faves from around the time they debuted (or early in their career) to now. Who has aged like fine wine and who looks like they should moisturise more? Also who looks the most/least like their original self.

Pioneers 

Kylie Minogue

Spoiler

fe857a714bbdd92a545f1cdc29419aa8.jpg

Madonna

Spoiler

Madonna.jpg

Mariah Carey

Spoiler

Mariah-Carey.jpg

Veterans

Beyonce

Spoiler

21c3004d75c370a8e0bf58dab832d3d9.jpg

Britney Spears

Spoiler

AAzBlK0.img?h=1080&w=1920&m=6&q=60&o=f&l

Christina Aguilera

Spoiler

christina-aguilera-lip-injections.jpg

Established

Katy Perry

Spoiler

Katy-Perry.jpg

Lady Gaga

Spoiler

22bc2aa2c56472f670515a6c4cf77f65.jpg

Rihanna

Spoiler

Rihanna-Avant-Apres.jpg

Taylor Swift

Spoiler

Taylor-Swift.jpg

Experienced

Ariana Grande

Spoiler

02ac66b0-4a9b-11e9-a5ee-f7ed22d7c0b6

Ke$ha

Spoiler

Kesha1.jpg

Lana Deli Ray 

Spoiler

Lana-Del-Rey-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-

Special Mentions

Gwen Stefani

Spoiler

gwen-stefani-before-and-afterjpg.jpg

Fergie

Spoiler

Fergie.jpg

Cher

Spoiler

51igGkctwHL.jpg51igGkctwHL.jpg

Mel B 

Spoiler

NINTCHDBPICT000428380097.jpg

Jennifer Lopez

Spoiler

A00028-20_celebrities_now_and_then-13.jp

Nicki Minaj

Spoiler

611e25bbe018935c9a55da20defd2a2b.jpg

P!nk

Spoiler

pink2-hairstyle-00-0709-pa.jpg?quality=8pink-people-most-beautiful.jpg?quality=9

screaming at the obvious favouritism ny1

however, isnt it sad that they all seem to have had work done? The only ones who look remotely untouched are Kylie, Rihanna and ironically Lana (based on the pic)

Literally everyone seems to have had anose job

I don’t think Kylie has had anything done except for botox.

Rihanna looks the same except for better make-up.

Ariana has changed the most in the fewest years.

nicki4

8 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

screaming at the obvious favouritism ny1

however, isnt it sad that they all seem to have had work done? The only ones who look remotely untouched are Kylie, Rihanna and ironically Lana (based on the pic)

Literally everyone seems to have had anose job

I can't lie, a few of them i did go for the most ratchet picture. But i mean it is BGs soooo ny1

I agree, although we can hardly blame them. I think in most cases it's just botox and a little filler. Kylie is definitely a strong advocate for Botox and has event admitted using it in the past and still does. 

Out of that list the ones i'd say haven't had a nose job are Kylie, Mariah, Britney, Katy, Rihanna & Kesha.

I'll add P!nk to the list since i forgot to originally and she hasn't had anything done. katy5 

3 minutes ago, ajp said:

I don’t think Kylie has had anything done except for botox.

Rihanna looks the same except for better make-up.

Ariana has changed the most in the fewest years.

nicki4

I agree. Ariana somewhat worries me as she's so young and yet has had such a drastic transformation. It makes you wonder how she'll look at 50.

nicki4

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I can't lie, a few of them i did go for the most ratchet picture. But i mean it is BGs soooo ny1

I agree, although we can hardly blame them. I think in most cases it's just botox and a little filler. Kylie is definitely a strong advocate for Botox and has event admitted using it in the past and still does. 

Out of that list the ones i'd say haven't had a nose job are Kylie, Mariah, Britney, Katy, Rihanna & Kesha.

I'll add P!nk to the list since i forgot to originally and she hasn't had anything done. katy5 

I agree. Ariana somewhat worries me as she's so young and yet has had such a drastic transformation. It makes you wonder how she'll look at 50.

nicki4

Britney has definitely had a NJ!

10 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

nicki4

Duh Ariana changed the most given she was a literal teenager in the before picture and she’s 25 in the after photo. Her face and body matured, as one usually does as they enter adulthood. It’s hardly worrisome. You’re comparing her pictures to women who started out already in their 20’s and past that development. Obviously she’s gonna have the more dramatic transformation. She still has people telling her she looks like a toddler too so I’m sure she’ll be fine at 50. nicki4 

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

Duh Ariana changed the most given she was a literal teenager in the before picture and she’s 25 in the after photo. Her face and body matured, as one usually does as they enter adulthood. It’s hardly worrisome. You’re comparing her pictures to women who started out already in their 20’s and past that development. Obviously she’s gonna have the more dramatic transformation. She still has people telling her she looks like a toddler too so I’m sure she’ll be fine at 50. nicki4 

I get your point but to me she definitely started getting botox and fillers around the DW era, she's also had a nose job at some point. maisy

3 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Britney actually looks good in those two pictures side by side and it looks like not much has changed ( when in factbrit10)

I think the right pic must have been the only flattering picture from that horrendous night mad8

Britney hasn't had that much. The issue is she did have some work about a decade ago that clearly went wrong and she's never went back to have it corrected. Also she needs a new makeup artist. She must have the worst makeup of any celebrity. brit10

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I get your point but to me she definitely started getting botox and fillers around the DW era, she's also had a nose job at some pointmaisy

Well yea pretty much every girl nowadays gets Botox to help prevent age and smile lines, lip fillers are also super in but it’s not like she went fish lip like Kesha, and her nose job is pretty mild too. She’s barely done anything drastic enough to be worrisome dead2 

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

Well yea pretty much every girl nowadays gets Botox to help prevent age and smile lines, lip fillers are also super in but it’s not like she went fish lip like Kesha, and her nose job is pretty mild too. She’s barely done anything drastic enough to be worrisome dead2 

Xtina tho. mj1

2 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Yes, herself oprah14 She needs to fire her.

I can tell she does it in the car. jj4

41 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

nicki4

Madonna haven't too.

tenor.gif

33 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Xtina tho. mj1

I can tell she does it in the car. jj4

don't remind me of Xtina's horrible lip fillers last year it was literally awful looking at her lips, it looked like something to end up on botched  dead4 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.