Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Is Billie Eyelash the least talented pop girl?

2 minutes ago, Robi said:

Britney ?

Selena ?

Paris Hilton?

Jessica Simpson?

and the list goes on...

Britney was an amazing dancer and had a pretty solid voice (until forced not to use it)

Selena is a Puma spokesperson, has nothing to do with this

DJ Paris remains unbothered

Jessica has a great voice she doesn't know how to use orangu1

Obviously I'm talking about relevant (or were relevant) pop gurls.

Just now, Philip said:

Britney was an amazing dancer and had a pretty solid voice (until forced not to use it)

Selena is a Puma spokesperson, has nothing to do with this

DJ Paris remains unbothered

Jessica has a great voice she doesn't know how to use orangu1

Obviously I'm talking about relevant (or were relevant) pop gurls.

So she is not talented because she doesn’t dance just jump and does her yoga alike dance and because she doesn’t sing like crying cat like Adele or Mariah or Ariana..? Because she is more experimental and youngsters wanted something fresh and original but mainstream at the same time and she delivered one of the best albums... so there is enough talent in her if she managed to get hit or two and well selling album and streaming force...

1 minute ago, Robi said:

So she is not talented because she doesn’t dance just jump and does her yoga alike dance and because she doesn’t sing like crying cat like Adele or Mariah or Ariana..? Because she is more experimental and youngsters wanted something fresh and original but mainstream at the same time and she delivered one of the best albums... so there is enough talent in her if she managed to get hit or two and well selling album and streaming force...

Exactly, I'm glad you get it.

Everything else is just good marketing and producers, xo

Not every pop girl needs to have vocals like Whitney or dancing skills like Britney bey4

She's one of the most interesting new pop girls in recent memory, makes great music and brings a fresh sound to the charts bey4 we stan tbh bey4

1 minute ago, fab said:

Not every pop girl needs to have vocals like Whitney or dancing skills like Britney bey4

She's one of the most interesting new pop girls in recent memory, makes great music and brings a fresh sound to the charts tbh bey4 we stan tbh bey4

Just because she's interesting doesn't mean she's talented rip3

Melanie Martinez was interesting too orangu1

Compare Normani to Billie and you'll see what I'm referring to moo1 

5 minutes ago, Philip said:

Just because she's interesting doesn't mean she's talented rip3

Melanie Martinez was interesting too orangu1

Melanie Martinez wasn't interesting, she was cringeworthy and her music was shit rip4 

5 minutes ago, Philip said:

Compare Normani to Billie and you'll see what I'm referring to moo1

See what? That Normani is one of a thousand casting show alumni that launched her career in a manufactured Dr. Luke produced girl group? brit1 

if you care more about vocals and dancing, fine, then Normani has the edge.. but most people care more about the music itself, and they clearly prefer Billie  bey13

3 minutes ago, fab said:

Melanie Martinez wasn't interesting, she was cringeworthy and her music was shit rip4 

See what? That Normani is one of a thousand casting show alumni that launched her career in a manufactured Dr. Luke produced girl group? brit1 

if you care more about vocals and dancing, fine, then Normani has the edge.. but most people care more about the music itself, and they clearly prefer Billie  bey13

Melanie Martinez not being interesting and Billie being interesting is subjective lol eve1 

I'm talking about pure talent/skills which Normani has, and Billie does not.

8 minutes ago, Philip said:

Melanie Martinez not being interesting and Billie being interesting is subjective lol eve1 

I'm talking about pure talent/skills which Normani has, and Billie does not.

There are literally millions of people who can sing and dance well. Being a great songwriter is a much rarer talent bey8

35 minutes ago, Philip said:

can't sing (at all)

can't dance

no stage presence

whispery talking vocals even Selena does it better

etc

but then your criterias would easily apply to mainstream pop girls which Billie is not. Billie does sing well within her range, her music doesn't require any choreo at all and her stage presence is IMMENSE.

5 minutes ago, fab said:

There are literally millions of people who can sing and dance well. Being a great songwriter is a much rarer talent bey8

yet Billie is not one of them rip3

also, Billie a songwriter? I have to laugh

32 minutes ago, Philip said:

Exactly, I'm glad you get it.

Everything else is just good marketing and producers, xo

Not every pop girl ha to be like the other girls are... what’s not clicking

she got successful because she is original and not like others

1 minute ago, Gabe. said:

but then your criterias would easily apply to mainstream pop girls which Billie is not. Billie does sing well within her range, her music doesn't require any choreo at all and her stage presence is IMMENSE.

So you're saying only mainstream pop singers should have talent? orangu1

Also, that video is only good because the crowd is singing along, that's it moo1 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.