Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Is Billie Eyelash the least talented pop girl?

4 minutes ago, Robi said:

Because she is different that why and doesn’t do what other pop girls do....

you could say same thing about Lorde Adele or Lana Del Rey 

they are boring 

No offense but actually it is, and I get taste is subjective, but if yours isn't one of the WEAKEST tastes I have EVER met online, if not in real life. 

You call ANYTHING that isn't straight up fancy pop music with a Max Martin or Dr. Luke beat boring or bad. Expand your horizons because your taste really isn't it. Oh wow, oh wow. 

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I know this thread is bait because Award season has started but I will comment regardless. hottie1 

This thread is literally uninformed on so many levels and reeks of pressedness. Pop fags need to accept that the traditional pop girl formula hasn't been working since Lana came on the scene and laid the foundation for alt-girls to rise.

Some of y'all clearly didn't even bother to do your research on her. She is IMMENSELY talented. Please listen to her Ocean Eyes performance or any of the acoustic performances with her also IMMENSELY talented brother. She has written and produced her entire album with him. No mainstream pop producer involved. Pure talent. Oh and she CAN sing. Just cause she doesn't do the forced and strained belting shit doesn't mean she can't sing. Her current style of singing is her trademark. It's not your fault you don't get it though if you're used to your cookie-cutter pop and RnB singers.

Also, Janet has been mumbling for over 30 years and is still considered talented, so yall can fuck right off with that!

If you can't appreciate ALTERNATIVE pop music or don't know nothing what it is, shut up and keep listening to your basic-ass mainstream pop.

ZMJkJ2D.gif

tumblr_inline_ozh8b1yORT1rq6t6n_540.gif

you went the fuck in fall2

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

No offense but actually it is, and I get taste is subjective, but if yours isn't one of the WEAKEST tastes I have EVER met online, if not in real life. 

You call ANYTHING that isn't straight up fancy pop music with a Max Martin or Dr. Luke beat boring or bad. Expand your horizons because your taste really isn't it. Oh wow, oh wow. 

My taste is weak ? Why? Examples please

I prefer music that’s entertains me not what other people likes and tbh I love Lorde’s and Lana’s debut albums if that what you referring to

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I know this thread is bait because Award season has started but I will comment regardless. hottie1 

This thread is literally uninformed on so many levels and reeks of pressedness. Pop fags need to accept that the traditional pop girl formula hasn't been working since Lana came on the scene and laid the foundation for alt-girls to rise.

Some of y'all clearly didn't even bother to do your research on her. She is IMMENSELY talented. Please listen to her Ocean Eyes performance or any of the acoustic performances with her also IMMENSELY talented brother. She has written and produced her entire album with him. No mainstream pop producer involved. Pure talent. Oh and she CAN sing. Just cause she doesn't do the forced and strained belting shit doesn't mean she can't sing. Her current style of singing is her trademark. It's not your fault you don't get it though if you're used to your cookie-cutter pop and RnB singers.

Also, Janet has been mumbling for over 30 years and is still considered talented, so yall can fuck right off with that!

If you can't appreciate ALTERNATIVE pop music or don't know nothing what it is, shut up and keep listening to your basic-ass mainstream pop.

ZMJkJ2D.gif

And the FOTP Member Award for "Best Wig Snatcher" goes to...

lrVxBFh.gif

9 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

posts like this are the reason this community is going down sass1 downvote!

I love Lorde’s and Lana’s debuts ... I like few songs from Adele but she is not very exciting tbh and always on the same note ... 

i do have my own taste if you like it or not... I do not have to like everything what others follow 

Just now, Robi said:

I love Lorde’s and Lana’s debuts ... I like few songs from Adele but she is not very exciting tbh and always on the same note ... 

i didn't ask nor do i care. clap1

you said what you said.

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Ben Platt stan talking about who's boring/exciting and who's not. lmfao2 

Ben Plat might not be successful on music field but he has already Emmy Tony and Grammy at age 23 and what’s matters he is humble and his music has a quality without hard trying to become a superstar and irrelevant

1 minute ago, Gabe. said:

i didn't ask nor do i care. clap1

you said what you said.

Oh well and to clarify I do like Billie 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Ben Platt stan talking about who's boring/exciting and who's not. lmfao2 

It’s not about music in this case... more about his voice.. he wins in this matter over Adele sorry

but you see now you trying to bring my fave only because you have no more arguments to play with ... how convenient 

2 minutes ago, Liam said:

Ben Plat might not be successful on music field but he has already Emmy Tony and Grammy at age 23 and what’s matters he is humble and his music has a quality without hard trying to become a superstar and irrelevant

Do you want medal for that? 

Talent speaks for itself...boo boo

Just now, Liam said:

no1curr about his achievements or awards, who ever said Billie was trying hard to become a "superstar" when the only thing she did was follow the aesthetic she has been planning on doing since the very start of her career. 

4 minutes ago, Robi said:

It’s not about music in this case... more about his voice.. he wins in this matter over Adele sorry

but you see now you trying to bring my fave only because you have no more arguments to play with ... how convenient 

The only reason I did that was to prove to you that whatever you say is bullshit! 

Sure Billie might not be your thing but to call her boring and talentless just because she isn't your cup of tea is more than a reach and especially for a Ben Plat stan. "HE WoN AwaRds!" no1curr about it since the majority of those are rigged.

Thank u, next luv x

Just now, Luca said:

The only reason I did that was to prove to you that whatever you say is bullshit! 

Sure Billie might not be your thing but to call her boring and talentless just because she isn't your cup of tea is more than a reach and especially for a Ben Plat stan. "HE WoN AwaRds!" no1curr about it since the majority of those are rigged.

Thank u, next luv x

I never said she isn’t my thing ....it’s opposite I do love her even bought her album on iTunes and I never said she Is talentless I was sarcastic towards OP I was defending her 

7 minutes ago, Luca said:

no1curr about his achievements or awards, who ever said Billie was trying hard to become a "superstar" when the only thing she did was follow the aesthetic she has been planning on doing since the very start of her career. 

And the Awards card is for Gaga stans ... I don’t really care about them , happen that he does good music and has talent and incredible voice plus the awards so I Stan for him ... 

What really makes me mad is the fact that the ones complaining are always the ones to cry out loud if male artists are dominating the charts.

We have Ari and Billie literally bringing female power back to the charts but these heauxs are stuck in 2010-2013. Pop music has changed. It has evolved (like it has always does). It was pretty obvious in which direction it would change when Lana and Lorde appeared on the scene. It's perfectly okay to not like it. There's KPOP for the people who want to stay stuck in the pop-past, you know? But to call artists that have literally single-handedly shifted the direction of pop and all that with mostly self-written and self-produced albums talentless is delusional.

Most of yall are on the best way to become whiny-ass old people on YouTube who comment on videos of younger artists and complain about how everything nowadays sucks and how everything used to be way better when you were still twinks with a hairline that didn't start on the second half of your scalp.

8 minutes ago, Madonna said:

What really makes me mad is the fact that the ones complaining are always the ones to cry out loud if male artists are dominating the charts.

We have Ari and Billie literally bringing female power back to the charts but these heauxs are stuck in 2010-2013. Pop music has changed. It has evolved (like it has always does). It was pretty obvious in which direction it would change when Lana and Lorde appeared on the scene. It's perfectly okay to not like it. There's KPOP for the people who want to stay stuck in the pop-past, you know? But to call artists that have literally single-handedly shifted the direction of pop and all that with mostly self-written and self-produced albums talentless is delusional.

Most of yall are on the best way to become whiny-ass old people on YouTube who comment on videos of younger artists and complain about how everything nowadays sucks and how everything used to be way better when you were still twinks with a hairline that didn't start on the second half of your scalp.

I have no problem with Male artists being on top Ed Drake or Post there is place for everybody but that’s depends on times we live in and what the GP what to hear/listen to... I might not like it but they have their top spots and records respectively even if they are payoladed or pushed by label into our throats .... but that’s business 

the only thing is which of them will be remembered and will stay relevant

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

ZMJkJ2D.gif

so is Melanie Martinez bye 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.