Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Is Billie Eyelash the least talented pop girl?

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Billie is still a talentless weird girl with weird lyrics no matter how you try to spin it with "she's different" "she wrote the album by herself"

bitch she can't sing or dance byee

Okay but you're not gonna get this thread to 16 pages, sweetie. Miss Craigg isn't here and the content ain't worth talking for more than 4 pages. moo9 

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Okay but you're not gonna get this thread to 16 pages, sweetie. Miss Craigg isn't here and the content ain't worth talking for more than 4 pages. moo9 

I really don't care sweetie, why are you so obsessed with my legendary status? rih1 

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Ben Plat might not be successful on music field but he has already Emmy Tony and Grammy at age 23 and what’s matters he is humble and his music has a quality without hard trying to become a superstar and irrelevant

wait lmfao1lmfao1 

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Ben Plat might not be successful on music field but he has already Emmy Tony and Grammy at age 23 and what’s matters he is humble and his music has a quality without hard trying to become a superstar and irrelevant

Ben is a talented cutie, we have to stan! 

Billie can't related.

Although I cannot stand Billie Whitetrash, I must give her credit for making music that is unlike anyone else at the moment.

That said, if I have to hear her say "duh" before that Kidz Bop Hallowe'en beat kicks in just once more, I may explode HlCCIf9.gif

4 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

Although I cannot stand Billie Whitetrash, I must give her credit for making music that is unlike anyone else at the moment.

That said, if I have to hear her say "duh" before that Kidz Bop Hallowe'en beat kicks in just once more, I may explode HlCCIf9.gif

Yes her music is different, doesn't mean she's talented tho, duh ny2 

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Yes her music is different, doesn't mean she's talented tho, duh ny2 

The charts don't lie sis - but since when was the public here for talent? katy2brit9

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

If you can't appreciate ALTERNATIVE pop music or don't know nothing what it is, shut up and keep listening to your basic-ass mainstream pop.

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

@Madame X you have a new classmate in Grammar 101.

8t0MICM.png

8t0MICM.png

2 hours ago, Luca said:

No offense but actually it is, and I get taste is subjective, but if yours isn't one of the WEAKEST tastes I have EVER met online, if not in real life. 

You call ANYTHING that isn't straight up fancy pop music with a Max Martin or Dr. Luke beat boring or bad. Expand your horizons because your taste really isn't it. Oh wow, oh wow. 

Sis he stans Ben Phatt brit9eve1lol3

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

Billie is one of the most talented and interesting pop artist in the last 5 years. 

That isn't difficult when the last 5 years have been filled with untalented and boring pop artists eve1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.