Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Is Billie Eyelash the least talented pop girl?

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

Melanie Martinez will always be the least talented pop/alt-pop girl. For her debut album, she turned pedophilia into a musical and visual concept, only to continue using that same exact concept for her sophomore album. The fact that she’s been exposed as an actual rapist just proves what little she has going on in her disgusting mind.

This will always be a reach. rip4 

Pedophilia is a fucking serious word, don’t throw that shit like that like it’s fucking nothing. You might not be into the whole baby theme or find it weird, but it doesn’t even come close to what you’re claiming. 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

This will always be a reach. rip4 

Pedophilia is a fucking serious word, don’t throw that shit like that like it’s fucking nothing. You might not be into the whole baby theme or find it weird, but it doesn’t even come close to what you’re claiming. 

t4p, still the most disgusting and untalented pop girl to ever exist

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

t4p, still the most disgusting and untalented pop girl to ever exist

You just dislike her A LOT as I’ve seen you mention her multiple times on battlegrounds and it’s ok sis but don’t let that hatred get in the way of common sense. ;) 

Just now, Michael. said:

You just dislike her A LOT as I’ve seen you mention her multiple times on battlegrounds and it’s ok sis but don’t let that hatred get in the way of common sense. ;) 

Sorry for hating a rapist I guess! lmfao2 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.