Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Does the Normani hype seem....fake?

It seems fake because it's so new orangu1 Sure she had 5H where she wasn't seen as the star and DWTS which she lost but opening for Ariana and being promoted by her has opened her up to a whole new audience she didn't have with Waves. orangu1 anyway join our discord bitch

36 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

It seems fake because it's so new orangu1 Sure she had 5H where she wasn't seen as the star and DWTS which she lost but opening for Ariana and being promoted by her has opened her up to a whole new audience she didn't have with Waves. orangu1 anyway join our discord bitch

we'll see where this hype gets her moo1

and im there

Yeah, I guess she’s genuinely loved by all these celebrities but it’s clear that it seems a little bit forced. I mean a celebrity praising her is one thing but some of them are even posting extracts of the video on their Instagram like Cardi, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them were probably paid to do it. rih14 

36 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Yeah, I guess she’s genuinely loved by all these celebrities but it’s clear that it seems a little bit forced. I mean a celebrity praising her is one thing but some of them are even posting extracts of the video on their Instagram like Cardi, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them were probably paid to do it. rih14 

more power to Normani's label then. clap2

such a great combo deserves all of the possible promo in order to be heard and seen. even though now seeing Cardi's post she doesn't even mention Normani nor the song so my guess it's just she's genuinely feeling Motivation and felt the need to share that.

38 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Yeah, I've got nothing against her, and I like the song/video but the celebrity praise isss too much lj1 

if all this praise went on to yalls faves latest efforts i'm willing to bet there would not be a problem. sass1

but because Normani can likely outdance *insert FOTP fave here*, is hotter than *insert FOTP fave here* and maybe even outsing *insert FOTP fave here* suddenly the hype is too much.

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Gurl... orangu1

i put the "maybe" for a reason do not come for me fall2

but in a vocal sing-off she'd come above Brit, Lana and Taylor for sure. clap1 so that's about 20% of what this forum stans for.

Not really. It's like that they're trying to follow the Old Town Road trend when it comes to hype. I guess the General Public loved her because of the fact she brought 2000's Pop/R&B Music back . Many people on Twitter also supported she's one of the first dark-skinned Pop Stars in recent years. However, she's got other songs such as Waves and Love Lies which are amazing. 

11 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

What an awkward situation, I really feel sorry for her rip4 

Not really, they just cut out the audio. If you hear the actual live one, you can hear everyone singing along kylie3

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.