Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Ariana plunges to #19 in week 2

44 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

So you can count Oops, but I can't count Burlesque? Such a fucking pathetic coward. 

I'm pretty sure anyone who released a studio album in both 1999 and 2000, the two highest album sales years in history, would have sold more than any artist that didn't do that. So what else do you have? 

Oops is a studio album, Burlesque is a soundtrack. dead4 

We all know you only count her side-projects when it benefits you. Otherwise, they never count towards your fave’s album count. Hypocrite. carla1

9 hours ago, Agugaga said:

So you can count Oops, but I can't count Burlesque? Such a fucking pathetic coward. 

I'm pretty sure anyone who released a studio album in both 1999 and 2000, the two highest album sales years in history, would have sold more than any artist that didn't do that. So what else do you have? 

Didn’t Xtina release her debut during those two years? OOPS INDEED ny2 

9 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Oops is a studio album, Burlesque is a soundtrack. dead4 

We all know you only count her side-projects when it benefits you. Otherwise, they never count towards your fave’s album count. Hypocrite. carla1

Because a Christmas album that had no music videos or no promotion outside a 2 month period, should’ve sold as much as Britney’s second album? U fucking dumb nitwit of a cunt 

3 hours ago, Gabe. said:

AREN'T YOU ALL TIRED OF THIS FUCKING BRIT VS XTINA DISCUSSION?

You should direct this question to the two Britney bobble heads who turned this into Brit vs. Xtina. They clearly aren’t tired of it.

On 8/21/2019 at 2:25 AM, BackToBasics said:

And again you made other users laugh at Xtina. Are u proud? dead4

Darling, this is Agu we're talking about, the Kween of Trolling. I've wasted enough of my time on him the first few months I was here. Now, I just enjoy the lashings he gets and wait for his response  because his posts are really over the top and funny.

FOR EXAMPLE:

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Because a Christmas album that had no music videos or no promotion outside a 2 month period, should’ve sold as much as Britney’s second album? U fucking dumb nitwit of a cunt 

brit9brit9brit9brit9brit9

7 hours ago, Agugaga said:

If it had a smash like AIWFCIY you’d count it though. Noted. nat1 

Clever insult kii1 

7 hours ago, Agugaga said:

You should direct this question to the two Britney bobble heads who turned this into Brit vs. Xtina. They clearly aren’t tired of it.

Actually Britney was never in this until YOU brought her up. Only X was mentioned when comparisons were made with Ariana hitting Top 5 and X hitting Top 5. Then YOUR crusty bobble head self brought her up by saying “Britney was the one who peaked with her first album and plunged, dahling. nat2

You forget things easily in your old age nat1 

7 hours ago, BlancLover said:

Darling, this is Agu we're talking about, the Kween of Trolling. I've wasted enough of my time on him the first few months I was here. Now, I just enjoy the lashings he gets and wait for his response  because his posts are really over the top and funny.

FOR EXAMPLE:

brit9brit9brit9brit9brit9

I try not to care but it really makes me angry when I see other users dragging Xtina. Obviously they want to end him but I guess its impossible since he always comes back with his shitty threads 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.